He is from Pakistan because his dad if from there which means his ethnicity is Pakistan,his mum is white and she is from England but she converted Muslim from Christian which means Zayn is a Muslim british Pakistani....... :D
Pakistan people are Muslim
Pakistan is a mainly Muslim country. 95 majority in Pakistan are Muslim.
96% of the population of Pakistan is Muslim.
Pakistan Muslim League was created in 1962.
No, his father is from Pakistan and his mother is English. His family is also Muslim :)
The Pakistan Population in Muslim 95%.And the other is 5%.
This is known as bigamy, and can attract a heavy prison sentence under English law. the law is not influenced bt the religion of either party.
Yes he is a liberal muslim.His Father is a muslim from Pakistan & mother a Christian from uk ( Converted to islam after getting married to his father).!
There are 167,430,802 Muslims in Pakistan
no Pakistan is a Muslim country
The Muslim population in Pakistan is;CountryPakistanPopulation147,663,429Percentage of Muslims97.0%Muslim Population143,233,526
The Muslim country was Pakistan. East Pakistan and West Pakistan. East Pakistan is now Bangladesh.
A Muslim guy can marry a christian woman & he can also marry a Jewish woman. About the Muslim woman she can't be married to a non-Muslim guy.
AlhamDuLLIaH He Is A Muslim & Is Of Pakistan
Is it generally accepted in Muslim countries? Muslim countries vary a great deal. Most people think of Muslim countries as limited to North Africa and the Middle East, but the largest Muslim communities are in countries like India, Pakistan, and Indonesia. English is the second language of choice in most non English-speaking countries, including Muslim ones.
Pakistan is a Muslim country. As concerns its relations to other Muslim countries, these change depending on the relevant other country.
No, his dad is English and his mum is moroccan and morocco is a Muslim country but England ist so i wanna no if his Muslim or not
Awami Muslim League - Pakistan - was created in 2008.
All Pakistan Muslim League was created on 2010-06-09.
Pakistan Muslim League - F - was created in 1985.
Pakistan Muslim League - N - was created in 1993.
Pakistan Muslim League - Z - was created in 2002.
Islam, Pakistan is a Muslim country.
Uptill now only Pakistan, in all Muslim countries, is an atomic power. It would be helpful to know if Pakistan has any other thing which other Muslim countries do not have.