Asked in
Countries, States, and Cities

You are in a different city so unable to get the school stamp will icse board issue a duplicate copy of your mark sheet and pass certificate?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 01, 2009 11:40PM

If you contact the old school and request the documents be faxed over to the new one they should do it they are ur records