Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Your parents made you move from Kansas to Washington State and you want to live with a family member in Kansas what do you need to do to make this possible?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 14, 2011 8:54AM

If this is an aunt, brother, sister, grandparent - they should write to your parents and ask for you to stay with them. They have to be an adult and be Abe to take care of you.

But, it depends on your age, too. If you aren't at least a teenager, they probably won't let you go. In the meantime, all you can do is beg them.