Cards in this guide (23)
What is God
God is the powerful authority of universe as MUSLIM believe.
- God is One. The concept of a dualism (as in Zoroastrianism), an independent Satan, multiple gods (polytheism; paganism) or a trinity of three in one, are all unimaginable in Judaism. Also, any belief that an intermediary between humanity and God should be used, whether as necessary or even optional, is considered heretical.
- God is non-physical, indivisible and incomparable. Jewish tradition teaches that God is beyond human comprehension; and that it is only God's revealed deeds, as He interacts with mankind and the world, that we can begin to grasp. His names indicate His attributes and the ways in which He relates to us.
- God is omniscient (He is aware of everything), and infinitely wise.
- God created the universe and all existence, including time and space, in a deliberate, purposeful act of benevolent Creation.
- God is the mover of everything. No molecule can move without the energy and direction with which God imbues it.
- God is eternal; and His ways are also eternal. He is not capricious, forgetful or fickle.
- God is just. He rewards good and punishes evil - whether in this world or in the afterlife.
- God is ethical and moral; and He expects us to imitate His ways.
- The God of Israel is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is the guide of history, who delivered the Israelites from Egyptian slavery.
- God is the source of law, who gave the Torah to the Israelites at Mount Sinai.
- God is immanent and personal, meaning that he relates to humanity and hears our prayers. This is the basis of the Psalms and our siddur (prayerbook).
What is the reason for putting yourself on a budget
People put themselves on a budget to keep their expenses below
What provides a bank with collateral on a car loan
What is one of the disadvantages of getting a government-sponsored mortgage
Government mortgages put a limit on the purchase price of a
house. Government mortgages take a long time and a lot of paperwork
to get approved.
What is one of the advantages of getting a government-sponsored mortgage instead of a conventional mortgage
Government mortgages charge lower interest rates than
What can discretionary funds be used to pay for
Discretionary funds are government spending by passing an
appropriations bill to pay for a program such as military spending
or education. The money is raised and can only be spent on the
program in the bill.
Socially responsible consumers prefer to buy from companies that use what
How can the news media help protect consumers
By investigating and exposing bad products and business
Which of these is a way that individuals can be socially responsible
Which of these makes a student loan different from other types of loans
Students don't have to provide any collateral to get a student
loan. On some student loans, payment may be deferred until the
student is out of college.
What is the main reason why a boycott might not be successful
Many consumers won't stay away from a company that offers the
lowest prices, even if said company is being boycotted.
Consumers use cost-benefit analysis in order to maximize what
Consumers use cost-benefit analysis in order to maximize
Consumers can use lobbying to accomplish what
To get the government to pass new laws
Why would you need a credit card if you are not working
you will need a credit card if your not working because you have
no money so you use a credit card to borrow money from the bank.The
disadvy :(antage of that is that later you have to pay :(
What are the correct steps to show how a budget is made
How do credit card companies use a persons credit report
To determine if that person should be given a loan or credit
Whats the difference between buying a car with a loan and leasing a car
When you have paid off the loan the car becomes yours.
When leasing a car it never becomes yours.
What production practices promotes sustainable developement
The use of renewable resources
Match each fee below with the situation where a credit card customer would get charged.
Potential Matches:1 : You use a new credit card to pay off the $2,000 you owe on another credit card.
2 : You use your credit card to take out $200 in cash from an ATM.
3 : You forget to send in your minimum monthly payment one month.
4 : You charge $800 on a credit card that has a $500 spending cap.
Answer : Balance transfer fee
: Cash advance fee
: Late payment fee
: Overlimit fee
What Helps people keep track of the amount of money in the checking account
Checkbook registers (apex)
Ask us of these describes what can happen with an adjustable-rate mortgage
How can bank afford to pay interest on their customers savings account deposits
The banks loan out the savings deposits at a higher interest
than is paid to the savings accounts.
Banks that are locally owned and operated