There are 15 deaths per 1000 people and 42 births per 1000 people.
Religious distribution map: Places where different religious dominate, Linguistic distribution map: Location of speakers of various languages, Political system distribution map: Type of political system in each country of the world, Ethnic distribution map: Ethnic divisions and diversity in territory
limitations of demographic transition
The most densely populated area in Russia is the city of Moscow and most densely populated area in Europe is the city of Paris.
As of July 2009 the current population is 284,589. Ranking 181 in the world.
The total fertility rate is the average number of children women have in their lifetimes.
Occurred in Europe and the United States in the 19th century. Is happening today in most developing nations.
A)An increase in the cost to raise a child...
B)A drop in infant and child mortality rates
C)A drop in overall birthrates
Subtract number of emigrants from number of immigrants per 1,000 people
A formal count of a population is a census.
wish i could help but i will keep looking
the country will be shrinking at a slow rate
birth rates will drop slightly
Some types of questions that could be answered with a distribution map are:
- How much money do people make in a particular area
- What is the average age of people in a given area
- Where are people literate or illiterate
- Who are the victims of a certain type of crime?
- How many people own homes?
- An education system succeeding or failing?
- Who can read and who can't?
- Where have crimes been committed
- How many people have been treated for cancer
- Where have certain illnesses or diseases appeared
Third person point of view is either omniscient or limited - it can't be both at once.
The population density of the US is 87.5/sq. mile.
what is something that causes the regions of asia to have different climate
My answer is good infrastucture, lesser use of manual labour.
Black Death is pandemic Plague. It changed Europe culturally and socially.
The types of governments that are currently in power