The object is to prevent the theft of priceless paintings from the Island Museum. The island was the 10th island of Poptropica. It was released to Early Access on December 21, 2009 - to all on January 4, 2010)
(For a shorter version of the solution, see the related questions.)
Arriving on the Island
You may wish to tour the island before going to the museum. The areas include the Docks, the Museum and Main Street, Downtown, and the Countryside. The valuable painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch is due to be exhibited at the Museum Fantastique (this is a French island, but mostly they speak English). It is daytime when you arrive and you have a chance to look around. At night, Downtown is closed for construction and repairs.
Downtown / Countryside
1) There is a pair of large trash cans near the Underground Tunnel Tour. If you dig through the one on the right, you will find a pair of tickets to the Tour. But you decide to return them to their proper owner if possible.
2) There are free balloons in Bobo's Clown Store, and they will lift you high into the air when you jump. This makes the few building climbs easier. Take a green one to the Countryside for a crying boy there. (Oops! He's off!)
Main Street / Museum
3) Return to Main Street and check the news coverage at the Internet Cafe. The PONG game there is addictive, but if you press the old guy, you will find he is the rightful owner of the Tour tickets. He will give you one.
4) Look on the upper right of the Moldy Baguette Inn to find an odd scrap of paper, part of a torn picture of some sort of dragon. (There are 5 more pieces to find.)
5) Take the Underground Tour, which includes some skeletons and coffins. Inside a domed arch, you will find another of the odd dragon picture pieces. There is some sort of special hatch leading up to somewhere. The exit is to the Docks on the far left of the island.
6) Talk to the shady guy at the exit, and get the 3rd piece of the torn picture behind him. The 4th piece is on top of the ship.
7) Go to the Museum (to your right) and see the female Chief Inspector in front. Climb up to get the 5th dragon picture piece on the roof.
8) Enter the Museum and apply for a job. The assistant curator tests you with four sets of paintings, each a different style. Pick the paintings that don't belong and move them to the right category. (The middle one at Upper Left goes to the right at Upper Right, that one goes to the right at Lower Right, that one goes to the middle Lower Left, and that one goes to the middle at Upper Left.)
9) Take the tutorial for Forgery Detection. Use the X-ray to spot the painting with the older artwork underneath. Use the magnifier on three paintings to spot the different signature. The moonlight photo shows stars through the Moon. For the paint test, click the color that lights up in the frame during each timed test : oil, watercolor, and pastel. (1st is Green-Red-Blue-Red, 2nd is Red-Green-Blue-Blue, 3rd is Blue-Red-Blue-Green.)
10) Get your key to the supply room. Go through the Statue collection and to the Security Office to examine the video surveillance equipment. Go to the Supply Room, where you will find the last piece of the dragon face.
Night Time at the Museum
11) Leave the museum, and go left to the City Docks, and see the guy you met earlier. He wants you to stop the theft of the painting "The Scream". Enter the underground and make your way to the secret tunnel to the surface.
12) Solve the dragon face lock by arranging the 8 facial features to match the picture.
Left (your left) horn : flat to left
Right horn : up to right
Left eyebrow : up to middle
Right eyebrow : over top of eye
Left eye : down and left
Right eye : up and right
Chin : halfway down below mouth
Tongue : all the way out
13) Enter the Supply Room and unlock it. Slip past the Security Window and out into the Statue Room.
14) Avoid the lasers by hiding behind the statues until it is safe to move, enter the main hall. The door to the museum is locked, so there is nowhere to go. Take up a protective position near the painting in the upper gallery. You will click on the painting or the light above it. (Uh oh! You have tripped the alarm! You are arrested!)
Next Day (In the Jail)
15) Take a lie detector test with the Chief Inspector, who tells you that the painting was actually stolen later in the night.
16) You return to the museum to see if the thief is on the surveillance video.But it is too long. Go to find the security guard who was on duty. All of the townspeople think he needed cheering up, and sure enough you find him in the Clown Store. He has his timecard showing when he wasn't in the gallery hall.
17) Back at the museum, discover that the shady guy was the crook, and print his photo to show around town. Although no one seems to know him, the Ship Captain suggests you ask the mimes about him. When you do, they just whistle. This suggests he is in the All That Jazz Cafe (although if you look there first, he's not).
18) Confront the Shady Guy, and chase him through the streets on the motor scooters. Try not to wreck, although you can't catch him anyway and he escapes by boat. Pick up a key card he dropped, which has a Black Widow on it.
19) Back at the museum, you have a package waiting that contains information. By x-raying the painting of the Starry Night, you will find a message from the Museum Fantastique's curator, who is on Early Poptropica Island.
Off to Early Poptropica
20) Take the blimp to Early Poptropica and go to the Art Museum. You meet the curator who says that a famous thief is threatening the world's greatest artwork. She gives you a key to some unknown lock, and you return to Counterfeit island to search.
In the Countryside
21) Go to the mysterious locked cottage of the Inspector, who is probably intended to be the Chief Inspector (the sign is supposed to say "Veuve Noire" - Black Widow in French). The key from the curator fits the door!
22) Inside are a locked chest (a dummy item) and a strange painting. The sidewalk artist said that he had done a painting for the Chief Inspector but without a frame. Peel back the corner, and it's the stolen "Scream" from the museum.
(Lights go out and you are noisily subdued.)
In the Lair of the Black Widow
24) You are tied up and questioned by the Black Widow, notorious art thief (it's the lady Inspector, but you saw that coming). She leaves, and you talk to the shady guy, who turns out to be her henchman, who she has now betrayed. Scoot yourself backward in your chair, so you can get untied.
25) Enter the guarded room, move along the lower level to pass the guards, then climb back up behind one of them. You can now jump up as a female guard turns away, trailing her quietly until you reach the large chair at far right. Springing onto it, you reach the top door.
26) The Black Widow key card opens the door and you and the shady guy confront the Widow. Go to the large cranked lift at far left to get Shady Guy up to catch her.
27) Before you can get there, the Widow begins trashing valuable artwork from her loot. You will have to save the art from destruction at the same time as you crank the handle to raise the lift. Jump up to catch it, as she throws four pieces at a time. After each set of four, she throws small bombs down to distract you, so you can only spend part of that time cranking the lift up. If the value of lost items goes over $1 million, you have to start over. After about 8 or 9 sets of items, you should have the lift fully cranked.
28) Shady Guy (probably hoping for a lighter sentence) captures the Black Widow, and the game is over.
The passageways are open to the surface now, and the curator meets you at the museum to give you the Island Medallion! (The museum had cleverly hidden priceless art behind phony walls.)
* (see related questions)
Poptropica's Counterfeit Island was released to players via the Early Access pass on December 21, 2009. On January 4, 2010, it opened for general access.
(To get into the island early, you needed to purchase an Early Island Access pass from the Poptropica Store.)
Walkthrough (includes spoilers - there is a video link at the Related Links):
* The number of the x-ray painting will change if replayed. For other details, see the related questions.
Go along the bottom level until you get to the end. Climb up behind the guard and get above him on the boxes. When you see the female guard (third level) walk over and turn away, jump up and sneak behind her until you get near the chair. Jumping on the springy chair should send you up and left to the locked door. (You have the key card.)
The torn pieces are out in the open for the most part, except for the one in the underground arch.
There are six torn pieces of the picture :
(see related question)
I've heard you can use the cannon by getting 120 stars. I say that you should you DS action replay to moon jump on the castle.
First things first ? What model The se dwsignation is a package level. I would need to Know the model and engine. If you are asking if it is better to go from the top or bottom I will assume that it is a front wheel drive model and most likely you will need to replace it from the bottom. you will most likely need to remove the tire and possibly a few other components. If the ac compressor needs to be removed DO NOT disconnect the hoses to the compressor as this will vent freon into the atmosphere and is a federal crime with very hefty fines, not to mention that it can be expensive to recharge the a/c system, and you were lucky enough not to get any debris in the system which can also lead to costly repairs.
on the boat
Mon fils veut un ballon vert means 'my son wants a green balloon' in French.
A featherbed goes under the bottom (fitted) sheet. Even better, to protect it, put the featherbed directly on top of the mattress, then put a mattress protector/pad on top of the featherbed, then the fitted sheet. The mattress pad can be regulary washed while many feather beds are not washable, even if made from synthetic materials.
Answer You can try dating sites on the net. One that I know of that's completely free is Matchdoctor.com, you post your wants and needs, and wait for a reply, quite probably you won't wait long.
The 6th piece is in the Supply Room in the museum. You will have to take the Underground Tour, get the museum job, and complete Forgery Training to get your key.
Locations of the Dragon Face pieces:
The City Docks : top of the boat mast
The City Docks : in the sand to the far right
The Museum : on top of the museum
The Inn : above the street artist, near the roof
The Underground : in the arch where the bulb is hanging
The Museum : in the Supply Room (must take Tour, get job)
the supply room is in the museum.
to get there you have to go in the statue room than go in the next door in the statue room then the supply room is the last room in that hall
The Island Boys are a famous band in Hawaii. Which is why there's the word"island".
Click on it. When a speech bubble comes close it down and look at a walkthrough.
If playing by the strict rules of 21, the answer is yes. Then again, if you only need 2 to win, there's really no point in putting up a 3.
In the final showdown, the Black Widow throws valuable art down at you, which will destroy it. You have to save the art while also cranking the lift up for the shady guy.
Jump into the air to more easily intercept the falling items. After you save a set of four, the Widow will pause, enraged, then throw a small bomb at you. It is during these pauses that you can safely crank the handle on the lift.
Once the shady guy reaches the top, he knocks her down and you have won.
It sounds heartless, but carefully kill it without coming into contact with it. Its bite is painful and may make you feel ill, so it is not safe for anyone, much less children and pets.
I agree: Be careful, they usually hang upside down in their web, so that makes killing them a bit difficult. If it is on a surface like a counter or the florr where other people may come in contact with it, I smack with the heel of a shoe. If it is under my house, in the basement or crawl space, I usually leave it alone.
-------------------- The bite from a Black Widow can lead to becoming comatose, seizures, paralysis & death. KILL IT! If you need a way to kill it, i suggest an object that would have your hands over a foot away from the actual spider, like a 2x4.
Locations of the 6 Dragon Face pieces:
The missing security guard is in Bobo's clown store. He is there because he thinks "The Scream" being stolen was all his fault. He will also give you his time card - take it back to the security room in the museum and you can see the thief on the surveillance video.
(The thief was the mystery guy who told you that the painting was going to be stolen.)
You have to pick the paintings that don't belong and move them to the right category. (Only 4 can be moved, one in each group.)
To Move Them
They go clockwise from their incorrect position. That is : the middle one at Upper Left goes to the right at Upper Right, that one goes to the right at Lower Right, that one goes to the middle Lower Left, and that one goes to the middle at Upper Left.
Where They Go (if out of order)
Sunrise - upper right wing
Violin player - lower right
Three people - lower left
Abstract cat - upper left
By artist :
In the Cubism group (upper left), take out the center painting (by Monet). It goes to the upper right wing, Impressionists.
In the Impressionism group (upper right), take out the right side painting (by Chagall). It goes to the lower right wing, Expressionists.
In the Expressionism group (lower right), take out the right side painting (by Courbet). It goes to the lower left wing, Realists.
In the Realism (lower left), take out the center painting (by Absolon). It goes to the upper left wing, Cubists.
Once you access the secret tunnel behind the locked door near the docks, there is a locked hatch that leads directly to the museum's storage room. The lock is a statue of a dragon's face, and you have to rearrange its features in a certain way for the lock to disengage.
The complete picture shows how to arrange the features to unlock the hatch.
Men aren't sympathetic like women. They need time to understand our mind before they go out on there own to ask any girl out. Mysterious isn't really the right definition I would say. Women are just as mysterious as men are, maybe even more. So, think how you women think and talk to them and find out why they were acting that way, and I promise, you won't be suprised what they say if you take in what I said. I hope this will help! If not, then men are weird and come in many shapes and sizes.
Point your mouse cursor to the right of your character. Drag the cursor left, across the character in the chair. (Move it away to avoid dragging him back to the right.)
How many countries end with a vowel?
Asked By Wiki User
Why Ghirth is called jat in Himachal?
Asked By Wiki User
How 1600 x 1600 pixels in inches?
Asked By Wiki User
What is 308 rounded to the nearest 10?
Asked By Wiki User
What funky goes in funni island?
Asked By Wiki User
What funky goes in funnki island?
Asked By Wiki User
What do you do when you've been in labor for 10 hours.?
Asked By Wiki User
How to get 96 town and country doors to unlock?
Asked By Wiki User
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.