The question and answer are locked and cannot be edited.
How do you get your ex-boyfriend back if he has a new girlfriend?
Getting Your Ex Back Here are opinions and advice.
- Sort your life out. Have a happy life. He's probably got her on the rebound. Think aout all of the things you've wanted to do, but couldn't because you were with him. It won't take the pain away straight away, bit it'll give you a focus. Have you wanted to travel? Learn a language? Do something that everyone says is "not like you." Do it. Do it NOW. Forget about this idiot who obviously didn't know a good thing when he had it. In the meantime, you may or may not meet someone new. But at least you'll be having a more interesting life. When the honeymoon dies in your ex's relationship (as it will if it hasn't already) you'll still be having fun, and he may be wondering why he made the break. But like I say, you'll be having a wonderful adventure....
- How to get your ex-boyfriend back if he has a new girlfriend? HMM this is a tricky one. I think the best things to do is don't appear needy and desperate, as this may push him furthur away. Let him see that you arent hurting that he has found someone else. In the meantime, stay in touch with your ex as a friend, and be there for him through thick and thin, cos if his current relationship ends in tears, he will see what a great "mate" you have been and will be crying on YOUR shoulder. BINGO! Also, he MAY have asked her out on rebound to make you mad and jealous. think about that.
- I would get with one of his friends, and they would tell him he was stupid for letting "our" relationship end and that HE is having a blast with her and yattayattayatta and he'll want you back. OR mess around with his brother or cousin .It may take a while but in the long run he'll turn back. Just TRY and hide your sadness and heartache please. Hey don't worry I;m going through the same thing.:(
- I disagree with getting with his friend or family members because this could also push him further away and cause un necessary argument between them and then you may lose the both of them.keep in touch but not to much that he knows you are still attracted to him if he tries making convo let him try don't give in the first time he talks wait a while and in your own way let him know you are still wanting him but not so obviouse that he can know that what he does effects you deeply Hey, I know what you all are going through. I was dating a guy for like a month and then we had some problems and then we stopped talking. My ex and i had sex twice and after the second time that's when the problems came in. He wanted space and i didnt want to give him space. I wanted to talk things out with him but it seemed to him that i was wanting to be with him all the time. In a way i was and in a way i wasnt. I just wanted to know what was going on with him sence you know dating means letting each other know whats going on. Anyways i just wanted to give you some tips. 1.) when your boyfriend wants space give it to him. 2.) don't push for answers. 3.) don't make any kind of bets against him. 4.) don't talk about him to your friends. 5.) don't give out his number without asking him first. 6.) don't call him over and over. call him like once a day and if he doesnt answer leave him a message and wait for him to call back. 7.) don't assume anything with out the real facts.
- well personally, my ex boyfriend now has a new girlfriend, and lately he's been talking to me about how bad it's going between them two, and how much it's a shame that it didnt work out between us two. so i agree that you should just be there for him when he has trouble with his girlfriend and give hime advice, then sooner or later he'l realise how stupid he was for ever losing you, and see that he's lost someone who'l listen to him and understand him. Or, if your ever around him, make sure there are lots of other boys to flirt with, and show him that the breakups not bothering you, and just show him that your having a good time. if he starts dissing you to his mates or gets angry or off with you then you know its obviously bothered him and dat he's really jealous. He may also just sit silently and depressed, wishing it was him you were flirting with.
- I know this is superficial, but look do your best to look REALLY REALLY hot! This alone might not do it, but it's definetely a helpful step. I agree that you should be there for him strictly as friends, and not be needy or desperate, act like you're happy as ever, and not upset at all over the break up (even if it's an act), this will make you irresistable. And don't get caught staring at him..it'll give you away. And if his girlfriend is a handful, talks about you, or just hates you for "no reason", then be as nice as you possibly can to her, that way if he finds out that she's hostile toward you, she'll look like a b**ch, and that'll most likely be very put-offish to him. Listen girls I'm going through it right now and i wish you all the best of luck! And i hope everything works out for you.
- Cut him out, don't let him drag you down. Leave him.He probably wants you to notice and get jealous. Heres some good advice, ACT LIKE YOU DONT CARE!He will eventually give up, dump her,and start to realise what he's missing. But if he suddenly asks you to forgive and forget,start over...say no.He is just gonna get more desperate to get you back.Then when you think the time is right, say yes,he will treat you like a queen!
- If he is not happy with his current girlfriend then they will eventually break up. I don't think you should do anything to win him back. If you have a place in his heart, he will be the one calling you. In my opinion, the more you try to win him back, the more its going to hurt you when you see them together. In my situation, I just hope that they are happy. Believe that it's his lost! When I saw my ex, I acted like he doesn't even exist. I didn't even say hi to some of his friends because I was having so much fun. But I will make sure he knows I was there. Such as walking pass by his table, but look straight. Or you can say hi to some of his friends and ignore him. Also I make sure I look good everytime I go out especially around his friends and him. Just make sure everyone knows that you are happy with or without him. Surround yourself with as many guys as you possibly can. He will get jealous.
- Hmm.......well I just think you should move on with your life- FACT! Put it this way, me and my ex have broken up some months ago, but even after that he still kept coming over. He knew how much it hurt me to see him there, yet I knew, or at least was sure he didnt want me back, though he still treated me as his girlfriend. Strange. But then, about a month ago, I see that he has a new girlfriend. And the worse thing is that she lives basically opposite me. I actually see them quite often. Well, I think that you need to just look your best- AT ALL TIMES!! Especially if both of them will see you walking down the road nearly everyday. And also, just be nice. Say hello to her. Say hi to him, that will teach him that he don't own your heart and that you are so much better than that. Put it this way...last time he came over, about 5 days ago, he told me he didnt say to his girl that Im his ex. Apparently she is a very jealous person! Put him in his own spot, girl. You may even find someone better than him. For the meantime, just act like you don't care.
- The answer is: You Don't! You broke up for a reason.
- You should think about the new girlfriend in all this. My ex's previous girlfriend was the one who ended their relationship but then hung around being as nice as possible and dressing up all the time. Last week I found out that they are back together - on national radio! So before you start prancing around in front of someone who doesn't deserve all the effort you`re making, think that you`ll be hurting this new girlfriend who hasn`t done anything wrong and that she`ll never be able to look back at that relationship with the rosy glow of nostalgia, all just because you wanted to prove something to yourself.
- Girl, hang out with girls and make new friends. may attention to other guys. Try to stay your ex's friend but keep your mind off of him when you can. If he really loves you and wants you, he'll come back. And if he doesn't screw him. He isn't worth stopping your life for. Even of you are hurting, act like your better off without him, either he'll come back or you will realize you didn't love him. There are plenty more fish in the sea and plenty more guys in this world.
- Screw it, your too young for this. You will eventually move on. Stop feeling sorry for yourself (telling yourself we was the best for you and stuff)every relashionship you encounter in life makes you a more knoledgable person, in that you figure out what you want in a relashionship and what you don't want......meening....the next one will be BETTER so hold your head's up high and tell yourself IM A WOMAN, or a man in some cases, and i wont stand for this
- There's only two things you can do to get them back. Pretend like you don't care and never call them again so they have time to miss you. Show that you're interested in someone else, or start dating someone. Jealousy is a powerful emotion my friends. The combination of the two should bring him or her back to you. Trust me.
- Make yourself appear sexy and not needy. A sexy women with a LIFE is such a turn on to a guy. Make his friends want you so that THE BOYS are constantly talking about you. IF he calls you up just to talk blow it off tell him your busy but will call him back later. THen call him back two days later. IF he calls with problems tell him sure ive been through the same thing so i can give you advice. LEt him know no matter the situation you are there. Wear his favorite color, have his favor song if he calls you. You get the drift.
- Let everything go because he made the mistake and its his fault but if he still loved you he would go back out with you. But for now just let him go!! Trust me! Things will work out maybe he just wants to be friends with you and that sometimes things don't last forever!
- I wouldn't even try to win a man back that dumped me for another woman. Just ignore him he isn't worth it. Treat him like hes not even there. Dont show any emotions around him. Be yourself with other people but with him ignore him. Hes a loser so why bother?
- I think when you reach a certain level of experience and maturity in life this mushy goose bumpy understanding of love and relationships that most people have ends. I'm at stage in life where I take into account my partners impact on my future children and the life he can provide for us. If your husband/boyfriend is now an EX it is probably for a good reason. Childish men with psychological and self esteem problems play mind games with women. It feeds there need for attention and suspense. I also take into account the worth and assets given by the man in determining the quality and worth of being in a relationship with him. Men that have given you nothing and can give you nothing are a waste of time being involved with with. Wish him and his new love a happy life and get swimming in this great sea of fish.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Unfortunately if she is choosing to be with this other person there is nothing you can do nor should do - let them be, let go and move on. She has to realize on her own …if there is a problem with him but until then she has moved on and so should you.
I'll create situations that make her feel very annoyed with that new guy and she is forced to think that i was far better than him.
Can you win back your ex-girlfriend from a long-distance relationship even if she has a new boyfriend?
i was in a long distance relationship for 8 months with my boyfriend. We broke up because he cheated and in anger i dated someone else and we got back together not long ago...…so yes it is possible. but it depends on how strong each of you feel. i don't think so she don't want u Well you have to ask yourself how long has it been since you broke up, how long were you together and why did you break up in the first place. Does she love you, She mustn't if she has a new boy friend. As hard as it maybe you have to try and move on and forget about this person. I know what its like, I'm going through the same thing, me and my ex have been finished nearly 6 months and haven't spoken since. I know she doesn't love me, it was hard to take but I grieved the relationship and built my self up and started again. I am now dating again (nothing serious) and meeting new people and focusing on myself. You have to have a relationship with yourself. It will take time to heal your broken heart and bruised ego. Trust me its not the be all and end all even if it feels like that right now. I often think about my ex, infact I think about her every day and wish things could have been different, but I cant get her back, so I have to accept that shes gone for good. Good luck! God Bless! and it will work out for you in the long run you will see. I don't want to give you false hope matey, because it's very unlikely that you'll get her back. My suggestion is this. Try and get over her. If she misses you too and feels the same way, then maybe it'll be enough to make this relationship she's in fall down and make her think of you. It has worked before. Sadly I was the guy that she left to go back to the long distance relationship guy with - but it's possible and I wish you every luck with your quest. Remember - it's important to at least look like you've moved on. These people arn't very optimistic. Ok, I managed to win back my ex in a long distance relationship (even though I decided to blow her off at the last moment), it just took a long ammount of time. What I did was, I remained a good person and I didn't fret when she left me, I was hard enough not to appear desperate but I also managed to let her know that she was hurting me. We both managed to stay friends and she would talk about how she would date random men and women. I didn't say anything at first but then later, I talked to her about how bad I felt for knowing that I was the one that did that to her. She looked back and got a little sad. Well, as time grew on, she would grow back onto me because she would see that I am still a nice guy, but at the same time, she remembered how I wrote her poems, told her what I love about her every day, and how I always treated her like a god. She sooned coudln't find that in anybody else so she eventually started looking back at me. What really did her in, was when I met my current girlfriend. Once she saw me with another woman and how I made her happy and did those things with her instead of my ex, she really reflected on how much she missed that. On eday, she brought me into her room and sat me down, asking me to go back with her because it was a big mistake for her to let me go. How ever, I fell in love with my new girlfriend, so I politely told her that I'm not going to dump Ashley. Well, then my ex told me to cheat and I still wouldn't listen and she really regrets giving me up but that's just how it is. Anyways, I hope that you can get an understanding from this, I'm sorry if this didn't really help. Look man the situation your in sucks i know, I've been through the same stough. Me and my ex where dating for like 9 months, then she had to move. we tryed the long distance, i cheated after a couple months of that, big mistake i know, but distance causes physical loneliness. anyways this was over 4 years ago, and all though ive been in many relationships since then, ive never felt as strong for anyone else. all you can do is hope that u guys might see each other again and rekindle in the future, but don't dwell on it to much, cause the girl you thought u loved so much could be an entirely diffrent person by the time you see her again.
How can you get your ex-boyfriend back if he just broke up with you and has a new girlfriend but you still love him?
You are second-guessing your boyfriends feelings. You are going to have to let him have this relationship with his new girlfriend to see how he feels about her. Meanwhile …YOU start dating and if he sees you aren't moping around and getting out in the dating circuit he may have better thoughts of coming back to you. Good luck Answer Truth of the matter, hun. If he broke up with you and ALREADY has a girlfriend then I don't think he's really in love with you to begin with. I'm sorry to say that, but although you may have strong feelings for him, He may not reciprocate those feelings. But just to be on the safe side, why not try and talk to him about what you're feeling. Be upfront and ask him whether or not he still has feelings for you. That's pretty much the best way to know the truth about everything that you're feeling and everything that he's feeling. Just be careful and listen to what he has to say and make sure that he's listening to everything that you are saying to him. I wish you the very best of luck in all this. Answer Girlfriend, please take a honest answer and move on with your life.. He broke up with you for someone else. If he loved you would he have done that, I dont think so. We humans are creatures of habit and because he was in your life you have attachments to him and that's why you think you still love him. Dont you think you deserve to have someone that will treat you will respect and compassion. If he just broke up with you and already has a new girlfriend, he has moved on with his life and you need to do the same. Surround yourself with new people, take a class, visit places in your state you havent seen with friends in other words occupy your time with things other than him. You have much to offer a guy that will see you for what you are, a beautiful girl that deserves a better person is her life. You go girl.....
How do you get your ex boyfriend back if its long distance and he has a new girlfriend and he thought you were too clingy?
Move on.... You DON'T! Once he has moved on with someone else, you honor the respect for another person and consider him off limits! If he… should become single and available again...then you could start emailing or corresponding to show him that you are not clingy as he once thought...convincing him of change. But of course, if you ARE clingy, then you need to accept that you are not the ideal mate for him if that is what he does not like! There is no step 2 Step 1: Stop being so clingy. Your problem would then be solved with no Step 2 because then you would no longer be (A) stalking an EX (B) stalking a guy that lives too far away to support a relationship and (C) stalking a guy who has a girlfriend. I'm sorry if that was a bit harsh, but I think the best thing for you is to get hit over the head with a wakeup call on just how extreme your question was. Dealing with a clingy issue in a relationship *OR* wanting an ex back *OR* pursuing a long distance relationship *OR* wanting a guy that is already taken are each pretty problematical. The problem here isn't how to get the guy back, the problem here is that you causally dumped all four together and even asked the question. You're past the "just get over him" zone, you're fast heading into the obsessive & lost-touch-with-reality zone.
you do nothing except move on, have fun with your other friends, you are every bit as pretty as any other girl. Don't forget it is more important to be pretty on the ins…ide as it is on the outside, that is what makes you attractive to other people, you'll see!!
Well.. If she already have a boyfriend, my advice is to leave her alone. Let her get on with her life, she is now happy with her new boyfriend. So if you really love please le…t go and let her get on with her happy life. There are more women out there who is single, and I am sure that rigt now someone probably love you and want to go out with you. And everybody need to move on so please let go... Good Luck! xxxxxxxxxxxx if u really love her then go for it why not? my advice is if she ever told u that she wants u forever then hold it against her but don't argue be the nicest and funniest u have ever been she'll remember wat yall had and want it again.also make sure u do it asap before she falls in love with the new bf.keep tryin no matter what tell her how u feel. get with a new gf and she will get jealous and want u back whicever should work but if yall truly love each other then things will work out goodluck to all of the playassssssssssssssssssssssssss No no no no! Mate don't ruin any friendship you have left with her! If she is happy leave her be! I mean sure, when their relationships over talk to her tell her you have had feelings for her for a while... But please wait until she is single again! Or you may lose her for good.... :\\ Pleasee follow my advisee best of luck xxx
How do you get your ex boyfriend back when its long distance and he has a new girlfriend but he says he still loves you?
You can't make him come back to you and it isn't fair of him to keep telling you he still loves you. Make a clean break here and tell him that he can't keep doing this. He nee…ds to make a choice, ask him outright if he wants you back if he says no or he doesn't know then that it. Move on, if you take a step back he might even step forward. Answer Long distance relationships are hard, that's one thing for sure. Normally, one would avoid it due to the efforts that one may have to give in to keep the relationship alive. And by that, you need alot of effort. Also, it is not always preferable unless they really cherish each other. To have a new girlfriend may be that he wants a "real" relationship ignoring the fact he still loves you. It can be a cover up and a hope that maybe his current relationship can take dellusion him from who he really love. The truth is, its really unfair what he's doing. To put no effort and pushing away his feelings. Are you sure you really want this guy back from what he's doing? He's not considerate of what you might think and his action is just selfish. Break with him. However, if he makes the choice to be with you even with the long-distance, you will need a talk.
I think your best bet is to leave her alone. If she really does love you, then she will call and want to be with you. If she doesn't call you, then you know where you stand wi…th her. In the meantime, go on about your life. Meet new people. Why not? Whatever you do, don't call her. Be mysterious; let her wonder what you're doing. If she does call you, act like you're having fun, and you're happy about the way your life is going. More Advice: Firstly, I need to mention that all potential solutions to your relationship issues are not a guarantee of success. Ultimately, if your ex has made a decision that your relationship is over, then you will have to make piece with it and move on. Having said that, here are some suggestions that can help to get your girlfriend back: 1. The "No Contact Rule". This is an old strategy, but it still works. Let your ex have some space, especially if you've just broken up. They will miss the "person being around to share things with" They will miss that "person being around to share things with". Cutting off contact will also make you look stronger and less needy. I am understanding here that you broke up with her. Well, you made the decision and if she wanted you back she would have come to you. I would leave her alone. If for some reason you don't think she is happy with her new boyfriend then perhaps you could talk to her. If she tells you she is happy with the guy she is with now I would move on. Pretend you're not interested in her and let her know she can't have you. People always want what they can't have. Start dating someone else immidiently to make her jealous, let her know about it. Jealousy is a powerful emotion. Eventually tell her that your new girlfriend keeps asking for sex and you want to know if there's anything left between the two of you before you do it. That'll spark up some emotion, trust me. Ignore her. guaranteed success Pretend shes just a friend when you run into her. Act nonchalant like she's one of the guys, but show respect. Don't call her at all!!
It was obvious he was not over her and still wanted to be with her unfortunately you were involved in a rebound relationship with him.
If you really want him back, then I suggest you do this. It probably won't work if he's moved on, but here are some things you could do anyway. - Get a boyfriend! Yes, it won…'t be fair on your boyfriend but it might make your ex jealous if he sees how happy you are without him. - Avoid him! Make him worry about you. Act as if you're stressed and that you're suicidal and that you can't live without him and stuff. Maybe he'll feel sorry for you and he'll go back out with you. To be honest, it all depends on why you broke up in the first place. If you cheated on him, then there's no chance of you getting him back.
Well i don't think that you can really do anything about it. But if you really want her back that bad i would say just try talking to her. See if shes happy in the relationshi…p shes in. If she says no then just try showing some interest and maybe she'll take the hint. If she says yes then you need to move on or just wait for her. But trust me don't try and sabotage the relationship that wont get you any where because if she catches you, you wont have a chance.
because he does not want to lose you. in another hand he want you to get jealous . and get back to him . am sure what am telling you is true.
"You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette.
How can you get your ex-girlfriend back if she has a new boyfriend less than a week after you separated?
Answer First of all it depends on the reason you both split, theres got to be a reason she found another man and has moved on. tell me the cause of your br…eak up. Answer There is an old saying, which goes something like this; "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it is yours. If it doesn't, it never was." If you were in a relationship with someone, and one week after you break up that person is seeing someone else, it probably means that they started being interested in that person before you broke up. There is very little chance that you will get this person back, and you might ask yourself if you really want them back. After all, they don't seem to be inclined towards deep, meaningful relationships, do they? The best that you can hope for is that you will end up being friends with this person. If you push yourself at them constantly, they won't even want to be your friend. Move on, meet other people, have fun. Let this person go.
theres a reason you broke up. dont look back. look forward.
How do you get your ex boyfriend back when he has a new girlfriend but still flirts with you all the time?
I think you should ignored him. The only think he is doing is wanting to have two girls at the same time and you are helping him to get what he wants. you should let him know …that you are not the other girl that if he wants something he should let her go. If you are really in love with him you should go out with your friends and you don't maybe you find someone that reallly apreciate you, and take you serious and have a god relationship. is not worth to be the other one.