What would you like to do?

If studies suggest that people only use about 10 percent of their brains what is the other 90 percent used for?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

Brain Use It is a complete myth that only 10% of the human brain is utilized.
The mistaken concept results from folklore and the fact that until the 1990's scientists did not focus on the entire brain only portions thereof, which has now resulted in the "10%" theory being totally unfounded.


now only 20% of the brain can be used as humans have not evolved to the stage that we can use more. This is why people who do end up using more then 20% of there brain can become disabled as it becomes to much for the body to take and makes the body brake down!!!!!
Thanks for the feedback!

What is 70 percent of 90?

The answer is 63, (90 / 100 x 70 = 63)