If you are 17 and your girl friend is 15 and she is pregnant and she is getting kicked out and there is 10 people living in your house its over crouded can you get a house with her?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

Legally, you can not because you both are underaged. But you could apply for emancipation, which you have to get signed by your parent, that says that you have a job, or money to live on your own and that you can live on your own. It is going to be difficult to do, unless you have jobs that bring home $1,000 or more a month. You may have to put off having your own household until you both get your high school diploma (or GED) and get some job skills. Alternatively, you might check out some of the social agencies in your town that help people who are in a similar situation.
Also, remember you are not allowed to have relationships with her when you turn 18.
14 people found this useful

If you are 17 and pregnant in Wisconsin can your mother kick you out of the house if she finds out?

according to the law, she is responsible for you, what you did doesn't make you a adult. you can call social services for your area and get more help and info on the subject.

If a 17 year old gets kicked out of the house can that person live with friends or will that person have to be legally emancipated?

To be emancipated by the court under Connecticut law, you must be at least 16 years old. You must also meet one of the following conditions: . You must be married, or . You