What would you like to do?
- That depends on your frame/bone structure.
- Around 130-150
- Small Frame/Petite: As a smaller female, you should have less mass. Typically around 117-130.
- Medium Frame/Average: 130-141
- Larger Frame/Big boned: 141-156
- Obviously if you're an athlete, these weights may change. This is for a typical 5'6'' 28 year old woman.
6 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
There is not one average weight for all 24 year-old women who is 5 feet 6 inches tall. Their build, bone structure, and bust size make a difference on weight and their wei…ght could be between 125 and 150 pounds depending on their build.
53-58kg wud be fine
140ish but it will vary on their height
Answer 125 - 130 lbs
11 Stones or 154 lbs
I 5'6 and size 10 and weigh 55kg I'm 5'6, size 10 in shoes, and 97 pounds BUT i am 10 years old.......
I'd say about 130, 140 pounds.
The average weight of a 5 ft. 6 in. 26 year old woman is between 117 and 143 lbs. Her actual weight will depend on her lifestyle and body shape.
Anywhere between 101 and 136 lbs.
Anywhere between 130 and 145. Be the weight that makes you feel good and keeps you healthy. The guidelines out there are not for everyone. We all have different body types so …how can a 15lbs range be right for this height?? It can't!!
about 135 pounds