What would you like to do?
What should you do if you think your good friend is attracted to your husband?
- Get a new friend. I know it's hard, but she will use everything she knows against you to get to him.
- Be polite but to the point. The next time she makes an inappropriate comment to your husband, smile sweetly and say, "It's too bad you have to practice flirting with Mike because you can't find a man." I think your husband should at least not respond to the comments, and avoid her somewhat.
- Maybe she is attracted to him but has not and would not act on her feelings because of your friendship. Insulting her would drive a wedge between you and could encourage her to go after your husband. It's common for people to feel attracted to people who are unavailable, and most people don't hide their feelings as well as they think they can. Give her and your husband the benefit of the doubt. If you are mean and jealous, you may lose both your friend and your husband. If she is attracted to him it's all the more reason to speak up and say something. She obviously is saying what she wants without regarding her friendship to her friends. Don't give her and your husband the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to pursue what deeper feelings they could have. Nip it in the bud. She doesn't sound like a friend. I think men want women to fight for them.
- Confront her before it gets out of hand.
- You need to lay down the law. Especially if, like in my situation, the friend is known to have slept with other friends' boyfriends and ex-boyfriends. Easier said than done, though. For the fear of losing the friendship, I haven't brought myself to bring it up to her, but perhaps the friendship isn't worth saving.
- If she is a good friend, she will understand what "boundaries" mean. You need to establish these to protect your family - as I have stated in a previous.
- Nothing. Be flattered. It is a compliment, of sorts. Would you rather she thought your husband was a loser? What you seemed to be worried about has nothing to do with anyone else and everything to do with how your husband handles it and of course, how you handle it; which, so far is not going very well.
- If you think your good friend is attracted to your husband, then obviously she isn't your friend. A friend wouldn't do something like that EVER! You can think someone is attractive, but you certainly don't act on that and if this person is a friend of yours, you certainly don't act on him either. A person who I thought was a friend mine, was attracted to my husband. She answered her door with only a sexy nightgown on after she had her daughter call my daughter and invite her over to spend the night. My "good friend" knew I was working that night, and knew my husband would be the one bringing our daughter over. I guess she tried to pull one over on me. Needless to say, my husband told me what she did, and what she was wearing, and so forth. She wasn't my friend after that, and I have so enjoyed telling others this story about her.
- I would end the friendship.
- If you think your friend is attracted to your husband, than she really isn't a friend. I would keep her away from your husband. If you still want her as a friend keep her away from him and tell her he doesn't like her around all the time. Say something that will make her think he isn't attracted to her and that he doesn't want to be around her.
- You really don't have to worry if your friend is attracted to your husband. Why not if he's hot ? Wouldn't any red blooded woman think so? Why is it different because she's your friend? If she oversteps the mark by being overly flirtatious and with no regard for your feelings then yes, speak up on the spot that you won't tolerate it, but that may never happen if you just don't overreact. The only thing you have to worry about is if he is attracted to her. If so, and it's not your imagination then you have a reason to worry.
- Sit back and take a deep breathe and really look at why you feel like this way. Is she's flirting with him overtly and is he enjoying it? Does she make comments to you like she wishes she'd have a guy like him? Does she touch him when she's talking to him? I shutter to think that you think this is one sided only because normally someone has to get signals from another that this behavior is acceptable. There is no harm in your friend finding your husband attractive that should be a compliment to both of you but if she is making you uncomfortable or your husband doesn't seem to mind then maybe you should let her know in a "friendly" way exactly what it is that you notice and see what she says. If she's your friend she will appreciate your honestly and make the adjustments. Just don't come out and blurt that you think she 'wants' your man; say something like 'Hey, I want to talk to you about something that is bothering me" "Sometimes when you do _____or ______ It makes me a little uncomfortable because we are friends and I think there are certain boundaries or lines we just don't do.' Ask your husband too if he notices and see what he says. If he says it doesn't bother him then he needs to adjust that and not lead her on.
- Pay attention and watch body language. Go with your gut feeling. Confront your friend if you believe it to be true and let her know you're wise to it. I didn't and paid the price for it. Trust yourself; your instincts are probably right. Of course this is assuming that you're not an overly or abnormally suspicious or jealous person. My best friend and husband ended up having a year long affair until I caught them in the act. Body language and where people's eyes linger tell everything their mouths don't say. Read up on body language.
Another answer: You don't say why you think this way, but if its true, PLEASE SPEAK UP. It happens all the time the time that a girlfriend befriends a husband and next thing you know they are in a relationship and the wife gets dumped. Do not be ashamed of how you feel. It may be nothing, but you will have peace of mind if you get it off your chest. Make her visits to your home few and far between. Even the Bible lets us know this is a good idea. Proverbs 25: 17 "Rarely set your foot in your neighbors house, so that he does not get tired of you and hate you."
170 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
What should you do if your good friend is cheating on her husband who is your husband's good friend?
Answer . \nAbout all you can do is have a heart-to-heart with your girlfriend and tell her you don't like what she's up too. If she ignores you then you should tell her yo…u don't want to see her right now until she gets her life turned around because she is putting you in a very awkward position. Cheating is cheap! It's cruel what she is doing. If she doesn't want to be with her husband and feels the need to be with someone else she should have the guts to at least be honest with her husband and separate for a period of time or file for divorce. What she is doing is having her cake and eating it too.\n. \nIf you stand by and watch this you are an enabler. Good friends stick together, but they are also honest with each other and sometimes we all need a good thump on the head. Have that talk (in private) with your girlfriend. Ask her why she feels the need to cheat on her husband. It doesn't really matter what excuse she gives it's just that ... an excuse, and she wants it all ... her husband and the new guy.\n. \nI wouldn't tell her husband at this point in time because you'll end up the loser no matter which way you go.\n. \nGood luck\nMarcy
If you are really close to one of your friends and you think you feel sexually attracted to them are you really attracted to them or is it because you are good friends with that person?
What fun this is for me to try and give my personal firsthand insight to this question! Well if you have a friend that your really close to and you think you feel sexually att…racted to him? Then Bingo, you probaly are undoubtably attracted to them. With having a very close friend who is male whom is practically one of my best friends. But to be really honest I'd say I am not attracted to him in the least and I never was. But for a real friend, we have all the makings of a good relationship and we get along quite well. To sleep with him would be out of the question, unless of course...I WAS ATTRACTED TO HIM! (but I'm not) Answer Bingo - you are attracted to them since that's what you feel. Express how you feel in the moment and you may be pleasantly surprised what happens. Stay in your truth of how you feel and communicate it. When things change, then discuss that too.. it's quite simple and empowering.
This might work. Most people aren't good liars. Even I think I can lie my way out of anything, but I feel the obligation to be honest so this would nail me if i ever cheate…d. Look at your husband's face and when he's looking back at you, ask him if he's cheating on you. If he hesitates at all, I'd say he's cheating. Or you can simply catch him in a lie. If he's lying, he's most likely covering something up... but it could be a surprise for your birthday or something, so don't let me make you think too pessimistically. ;- ) Good Luck!
Is He Really Attracted? . So you think that your husband is attracted to your friend? And you wonder whether this attraction can grow into a threat to your own relationship? …On top of it, without you realizng it, your behavior towards your husband might have changed already?. Did you ever consider asking him? This can be done with an easy questiion or statement. "You really like "So and so?" What is so difficult about this? I can tell you this: you are suspicious and you do not want to voice your suspicion. So you do not ask. This could be the beginning of the beaking up of your relationship. Isn't easier to ask in an inoffensive way than to let the matter stew in your head?. Read more about relationships in the book recommendation #2 and #6 on my BIo Page.
dump his sorry ass
they should be together most of the time, and if you have close friends and other friends get jealous that your hanging out with them, just tell them that you can be friends w…ith anyone you want to. if they are mad, just ignore the situation. and maybe they'll forget about it. believe me it's possible
dont give a f**K shes your girl man and if they dont like her then stop being friends with them cause they would respect your gf more then you if they really were you friend. … If you are dating this girl, it must be because you think there is something special about her, obviously you don't think she is ugly or you would not have asked her out in the first place. Your friends sound like they are being judgemental and cruel. Maybe they are even jealous because you are in a relationship that makes you happy and they aren't. It takes a real man to stand up against his friends for something or someone they believe in. If this girl makes you happy, don't let some immature guys tease you out of dating her. Tell your friends when they make these comments that it's not cool. Remind them of how disrespectful it is to you and to her when they speak this way. If they refuse to stop saying these things, I suggest you re-evaluate the friends in your life. No true friend would stand in the way of your happiness or put down someone you care about. Besides, you never know, she may be the girl who grows into a stunningly beautiful woman with the world at her feet. Don't miss out on what's important in life over a few small minded people.
Male friend who calls daily says he loves you and that you are very good friends and thinks you are attractive woman?
It all depends on how u feel about him. I have a gay best friend that i love like a brother but we have messed around a little when i needed a little sexual comfort. I don't t…hink of him that way and he doesn't think of me that way but if u saw us together or red our messages u would think we were lovers bc we R always together and he calls every night. the bottom line is if u think of him like a lover or think that u would like him to one day be a lover chances are u like him as more as a friend.
Why should you ignore the girl you like to attract them having asked her good friend for advice was told to ignore her and that doesn't make sense to me unless she likes me. What do you guys think?
I think ether her friend likes you or she wants you to back off. I say ask the girl you like out and forget her friend Bro to Bro linkinpark97
My friends have a go at me for flirting but I don't think I am I just think I have an attractive personality what should I do?
just be yourself it doesn't matter what your friends think. but when you think your being to flurty try to stop because you might give sombody the wrong impresion
What if your friends and your friends friends think you should go out but you dont want to because you are such good friends and you have known each other to long?
Well, its up to you. Do you like your friend? Does your friend like you? Its all ultimately your decision. Im in favor of best friends dating because they usually have the bes…t, longest lasting relationships. But, if you dont want to test your friendship, dont.
If a friend of your ex-husband has an attraction for you and you have an attraction for him but because of his loyalty to the ex-husband he will never publicly show it Should both of us move on?
My personal opinion is that is territory that should not be touched. It happen to me my best friend slept with my husband now divorce.
What should you do with friend who thinks that you are having an affair with her boyfriend or husband?
Confront him/her and tell the truth, if you are or aren't having a(n) affair with her boyfried/husband/fiance.
Should i live with my husband who i think is gay because he is not attracted towards me and he likes to watch gay porn?
you may have wanted to coinsider not marrying him in the first place and no get a divorce
Everyone needs some sort of association with other people. Just to keep us connected with the world. A husband can not be everything you need, he can't fulfill every need or w…ant. No one can.
Your husbands friend told you about your husbands affair but now he is attracted to you should you tell your husband?
You already know two wrongs don't make a right so the best thing to do is let your husband know about his affair and that his friend told you and is now interested in you. Be …careful of gossip! Communication is the best skill anyone can have so sit down and calmly discuss this with your husband. It is also up to you to make it plain to your husband's so-called friend that you are not interested in him and stay clear of him. This is no friend of your husbands because he is hoping to have an affair with you behind your husband's back.