Can a minor be emancipated from one parent or does it have to be from both?

The premise of emancipation is that the minor does not need adult intervention or assistance to conduct their affairs. Therefore it would not be possible to receive a decree of emancipation from only one parent. The minor must be able to provide proof of an acceptable level of income (their own, not money from a family member or friend); that will enable them to support themselves. They must have an established residence, present proof of being able to pay for utilities, food, clothing, medical care, education if applicable, transportation and so on and so on.