Best Answer

Yes. Section 304-5 states that any minor unaccompanied across state lines by his/her guardian will immediately be detained by law enforcement and fines for abandonment will be issued to the guardian. In some cases, foster care for the child may be mandatory immediately after detainment.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2017-02-03 02:46:51
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can a parent get in legal trouble by allowing a 16-year-old girl to visit her boyfriend in another state unaccompanied?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked