Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can a person appointed guardian of a minor because of the death of both parents legally adopt the minor?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 04, 2007 3:51PM

yes,you can legally adopt the minor.You will need to see a lawyer for free advice consultation.There may be a few requirements depending on what state you live in,but most are about the same when it comes to that.