Can a private party repossess a car if the Oklahoma title is still in his name and no maument has been made?

Looks Ok to repo in OK but call the MVD if you have any questions or stop by your local tote-the-note lot and ask them how they do it. LOL Oklahoma

TITLE STATE: Yes SECURITY INTERESTS: Shown on title held by debtor. LICENSE REGISTRATION: Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Division, 2501 Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73194. Tel.:(405)521-3221. RECOVERY REQUIREMENT: As per UCC, repossession allowed without committing a breach of the peace. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LIQUIDATION: Out of state titles must be in the name of lien holder. In Oklahoma copy of a security agreement (certified), lien released or repossession title in the name of lien holder. PLATES: Remain with the vehicle.