Can an 16 year old illegal get its papers with an 18 year old?

I'm assuming you mean an illegal alien. This is a topic for an immigration attorney, because since you entered the country illegal (without documentation/visa) you're subject to deportation. Using an American citizen to seek citizenship only applies to marriages and the work place, meaning that simply living with an US citizen does not make you eligible to stay.