Best Answer

IF the loan is in DEFAULT that has the car as collateral AND the LENDER issues a repo order, YES, the repo man can take the car from a 3rd party in possession.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 18:35:07
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


26 cards

What is forfeiture

Which of these is the best description of delinquency

Which term is defined as property that is pledged as security on a loan

This is Paula's monthly budget What percent of her expenses is spent on insurance

See all cards
3 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can you have the repo man get a car that is taken by someone who borrowed it and moved if you only have their drivers license and SSN?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Can you get a drivers license in Ohio if you are from Illinois?

If you have legally moved to Ohio, you can take your Illinois licence and get an Ohio license.

How do you get drivers license number in Texas?

Well, if you have just moved to Texas, you have to wait 90 days and you have to be 16 years or older to get your license.

Why should drivers license should be moved to 18?

because they need time to study and learing

Can you drive in California with New York driver license?

YesAdded: The above answer is correct - as long as you are just visiting the state, or are a member of the military stationed there. If you have moved to live in California, you may NOT continue to drive using the drivers license from your former state. You must apply for a new California drivers license.

If you move from NJ to FL do you need to take a drivers test?

Most states will issue a new license when you prove you have moved to that state and surrender your old license. Re-taking the driving test is rare if you are an adult.

Florida dmv run national warrant database when applying for drivers license?

Probably not, they would usually only check the state that you moved from and who's permit you are looking to replace with a FL license. HOWEVER - you can never be certain. . . .

When does your residency end in one state and begin in another state?

Your residency ends as soon as you move into the new state. One you have moved, you need to change your drivers license.

If you lose your current license because you have moved to another state or country and obtained a new license, your old license has?


Do you have to get an Illinois license plate if you recently moved from MN?

That depends on whether or not you have moved to Illinois. If you have then the answer is Yes.

Can you have Florida car insurance with a Georgia license?

This would depend on the rules for the insurance company involved. Some companies may allow you time to obtain a new drivers license if you moved into a state from another recently. The time allowed would also depend on the company and their regulations.

Can you get an Arizona license if your New Jersey license is suspended?

You are only able to get a license in your state of residence. If you have moved, you may be able to get a license, depending on the laws and reason for the suspension.

How do you find out when someone has moved?


People also asked