Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Cherokee Indians

Can you move in with your best friend and her parents if they said it was fine if you helped pay for stuff?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-10-10 22:49:18
2005-10-10 22:49:18

If you are a minor you cannot move from your parent's home without their permission. Even with permission, your parent(s) would need to give a written, notarized statement to the adult(s) who are allowing you to reside with them. The statement has to give the date you were moving in and the length of time you were staying; permission for medical care, school issues such as enrollment, and the amount of money agreed upon for your support and how payment is to be made. Such situations are generally referred to as temporary, voluntary custodial transfers, the law defines "temporary" as three months or less.


Related Questions

My advice- Well, if they are stealing from you then i don't think that you guys should STAY best friends. If a friend is worth keeping they will stick by you through anything, I suggest that you talk to this friend about it and maybe try and fix things..:Dhope that helpedI suggest that you figure out what he/she took, then try to recover the stuff.Afterwards, you should talk to your best friend about it, and figure out if they're really your friend or just pretended to be just to get your stuff.If they are really your friend, don't put all the trust you had back into her/him.If they were to get your stuff, I suggest you stop bringing them to your house, or choose to stop being friends.Hope I helped! โ˜บโ˜ป~monk7monk

Trust me - they DON'T like your best friend more than you! But it means they think your best friend is terrific, and that is a COMPLIMENT to you!

Don't sweat it.Thats happened to me.Just do stuff with one while the other isn't there,and if your best friend actually IS a best friend,she won't mind.

I Believe His Best Friend Is Called Cooper. Hope This Helped, -Andrew

No, unless your parents adopt your best friend or vice versa.

Type your answer here... Ben Orman is Nelson Madelas best friend he helped throughout his life

Invite your friend over for dinner. Tell your parents that this is one of your good firends;your friend and your parents should handshake. When your parents see that you and your friend are having fun and being respectful to each other, they'll gain more trust in your friend. Don't make your friend act and be someone who she doesn't want to be; your friend should be who she is. It's not hard introducing your friend to your parents, just be yourself and have fun with your friend.

if its your BEST friend= NO PET NAMES if its you girl/boy friend = cutie, hot stuff, Whats cookin good lookin?

Are you talking about you being their best friend? Well it's very simple. Have they said your their best friend? You know he/she is your best friend when they're sticking by your side no matter what. If he/she has your FULL trust. If he/she shares the somethings in common as you. I hope I helped.

Sunny is the Best Friend of Sooyoung because they rather like playing more than doing boring stuff

this means: MY BEST FRIEND for example: your talking to a friend and you tell them YOUR MI MEJOR AMIGO. Your telling that person that he\she is your best friend hope this helped=)

tiffany evans you are my best friend

No one you don't have to choose if they're both important to you my best friend did that to me and I did not choose and it's been great for us plus your boyfriend could dump you in a matter of minutes but friends are forever no matter what ๐Ÿ˜Š

40 aka the man who makes his beats and stuff

If this person tryly was your best friend then you should be able to tell them how you feel, if this doesn't work then they abviously wern't your BEST friend and they don't deseve you. Heck they don't know what they're missing! :) I hope this helped.

If my best friend stole something from me I would definetly make sure that I am certain it was them. Then I would tell my parents about it and finally I would confront my friend,or if it is too difficult a situation then get your parents to confront their parents. Try and work it out with this friend but if they are continually letting you down with things like this then they aren't the best friend you would want to be around. Make ABSOLUTELY sure it was them . Then tell them you value your friendship more that what they stole, but you value honesty more than anything else. If they won't come clean with that assurance, time to get a new best friend. And yes, tell your parents if you must.

If your best friend bullies you, they aren't your best friend. However, if you consider that he/she is still your best friend, I suggest talking to him/her about it and a nice long conversation face to face could ease and solve this. If this doesn't work talk to someone, like your parents or teachers.

Well, there is many sites To download sims 2 stuff like: Hope I helped โ˜บ

they hang out with u alot.they ask u questions about who you like . Or their friends say they know you and he or she talks about u alot .be carful. HOPE I HELPED .LOVE YA!!!!!!!!! Kind of tell them stuff not to secretive but test them and make sure you are gaining trust in them and that is how you know if your friend really is you friend

Well, it never really gives her best friend but in The Twilight Saga:Official Illustrated Guide it says that her "baffy" (Best Author Friend Forever) is Shannon Hale, who is best known for her book, The Princess Academy. Hope this helped! :D

Well, I always tell my best friend such stuff but in your case, you just don't tell him/her. Whenever your friend pushes you to tell him/her, just try to change the theme of conversation.

nothing you can really do... tell his parents

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.