Vince McMahon does not own any part of TNA, not even a share.
TNA is currently a LLC, with the current majority shareholder being Panda Energy International, owning 71% and Jeff Jarrett owning the other 29% and is the V.P of the company.
no tna is trying to grt to the point where they can compete with wwe...well i mean look at them now tna is no position to compete with them now but who knows...but however if you want tna to win the war i read this somwhere...''As things stand today, no. 5 years from now? Who knows. Anything is possible. Remember, there was a time when the idea of WWE overtaking and buying out WCW was laughed at. Nobody thought it would or could ever happen. WWE was the little guy just like TNA is today. WWE proved the critics wrong, thus who is to say that 5 years from now TNA wont do the same?''
but if your the other way around i read this somewhere...
TNA won't beat the WWE in the ratings anytime soon, for two reasons. They are not going after the "mainstream" family audience (the WWE does); TNA targets their shows to the older teen and adult wrestling fan. And the vast majority of WWE fans are just that, WWE fans, not wrestling fans''
so choose your side
Jeff Jarret only owns 40% of the company, TNA was founded by Jerry Jarrett and his son Jeff. Yes it was founded by Jerry and Jeff, but they sold 60% of it to Panda.
In short no they do not
no, and he never will.
No,it was always still owned by WWE. (Vince McMahon)
No. Mr. (Vince) McMahon is the still the CEO its just a story line but when Vince does retire from being CEO HHH will own and be the CEO of WWE.
No. Vince McMahon and WWE bought WCW.
TNA Wrestling's majority owner is Panda Energy who owns 71% while Jeff Jarrett owns 29%. Jeff Jarrett does not own any part of TNA he sold out of it years ago
Yes he does
Ya get your own
Vincent K. McMahon is WWE's co-founder. He has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors and the board of directors of our predecessor entities since 1980. He is Chairman of the Executive Committee.
No he doesn't, Jeff Jarrett owns TNA and Vince McMahon owns their rival company WWE(World Wrestling Entertainment) -AND- Dixie Carter is the President of TNA(Total Nonstop Action). Hulk Hogan is the sort of Co/Vice President of TNA!
Triple H is not the owner of WWE. However, he works backstage in the talent development department as an executive senior advisor. BUT it is widely predicted that he will take over from Vince Mcmahon whenever he retires.
yes in the video games u go to create mode and there it isideot
yes he does he own raw smackdown and ecw