Hello Dear; Yes, Of course in some easy steps: 1. Login to your Yahoo! Mail
2. In your Yahoo! Mail page click on the link Options
3. In the Options page click one Filters
4. In the Filters page click on Add
5. Name your filter and set the rule(s)
6. Choose the folder that your messages will be directly go into it
7. To finish, click on Add Filter By the way, if you want the others not to send you emails, then you can spam their email addresses. Just open a message from the person that you no longer wish to receive email from him/her and click on the spam button. Do you need any further information?
Do not hesitate , Tell me! Thanks