How can an illegal alien get married if he does not have any passport or visa?

You can marry an illegal alien in any state, but he or she must have valid identification. Marriage to a U.S. citizen does not automatically confer nor guarantee permanent resident or citizenship status. Visit the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services website for information concerning individual circumstances.