Asked in AstronomySpace Travel and ExplorationSpace Shuttle
How can you die in space?
June 11, 2012 3:54PM
Oooohh, there are many ways to die in space.
- Radiation poisoning.
- Being hit by a moving projectile.
- Being sucked into the gravity of another planet and being crushed.
- Being sucked into the gravity of another planet and being fried by the friction of its atmosphere.
- Freezing to death
- Boiling to death.
- Starving to death.
- Having your body expand sooo much that it explodes.
- Inhalation of poisons gases.
- Being ripped apart by immense gravitational attraction.
- Having every atom of your body, striped apart in a supernova explosion.
….and many more.
In most cases, just trying to get into space will be sufficient.