Children and the Law
Child Support

How can you get back the mother of your child after a breakup?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-13 04:56:44
2011-09-13 04:56:44

I would recommend trying to build trust back up. Also, flattering her would help. Helping out with the baby (buying it stuff like clothes, toys, diapers) would also show her that you want to be there. Be responsible.

Related Questions

User Avatar

The mother has the right to claim the child as the legal guardian of the child.

User Avatar

No. The money isn't for the mother. The money is for supporting the child. Back child support belongs to the estate of the deceased and will eventually benefit the child. And even if the child should die, the back child support does not go away.

User Avatar

No. If you adopted a child and the mother cancelled the adoption, you should owe nothing.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.