How can you lose five pounds in one week?
- If you mix ginger, honey, lemon juice, and water, and drink
this when hungry (rather than have food) you might lose a few
pounds in the first few days.
- The bast way to lose weight fast is not to eat. It sounds
stupid and unhealthy but drink a lot of water walk a lot and
workout and don't eat. Just be careful what you eat when you start
again or all the weight will come back.
- Lots of cardio exercise, or cardio sports, and a change of
eating habits. You may wish to check with your physician or medical
adviser before significantly changing your exercise or eating
- To lose a certain amount of weight in a week is simple. All you
have to do is stick to a diet, no candies, no sweet juices, no
fatty foods. Also, you have to exercise daily for at least 30
minutes. Some people may lose five pounds in one week. Other people
may lose far less. It depends how much you have to lose and how
much effort you put in.
- Cardio exercise 2 hours per day for 5 days. If you have WiiFit,
you can do every exercise in it and perhaps lose 5 pounds. And also
try walking off you belly fat.
- Exercise 2 hours a day for 5 days, and you may have lost 5
pounds. If you have WiiFit, you can do every exercise in it and you
may lose 5 pounds.
- If you have a lot of weight to lose, by changing your eating
habits and by engaging in lots of cardio exercise or cardio
activity it is possible to lose 5 pounds in one week. If you are
only a few pounds overweight, however, 5 pounds in one week is
unrealistic and it is better to aim for 5 pounds in two weeks. For
more information about how to lose 5 pounds, and the free
lists and cardio plans to get you started or to
take you further, see the page links, further down this page,
listed under Related Questions.