sounds to me like you are allergic to chocolate. stop eating chocolate
Maybe, it depends if your a chocolate lover because if you are, yes you can by stop eating chocolate and drink water all day. I'm not sure, you can find your own cure.
The LD50 of chocolate for mice has not yet been determined. It is unlikely that a mouse will kill itself by eating chocolate, as they know when to stop.
Chocolate is eaten worldwide, and it is almost impossible to tell how much is eaten every day. So, unfortunately, i cannot give you a strait answer. The amount of chocolate YOU eat everyday increases by stress. Studies have shown that when you are stressed and eat chocolate, it gives you a soothing, calm feeling. That is also why it is addictive. After eating chocolate you feel happy. So you wan't more. It is very hard to stop eating chocolate, once you have been addicted. When you stop eating chocolate, it leaves you sad again. So you decide just a little won't hurt. That's why it's so hard to stop.
Just don't think about chocolate if you do you'll want more. If you start to think about chocolate just think about something else. Try eating fruit.
yes or it will stop eating for a period of time
You can't be alergic to eating chocolate, but you can be alergic to chocolate itself.
I don't know!!!!!! I've tried everything, there is no cure for chocolitislol :P
well chocolate increases your weight because chocolate has calories and when you are eating the chocolate the calories of the chocolate go in your body.TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR
It is not possible to catch BV from eating chocolate.
I do drink water after eating chocolate, there is no reason not to.
Because it has sugar in it what normally makes children hipper and get addicted then they cant stop eating it
People finally realized that chocolate affected them by when they would eat the sweet tasty treat the would become a chocoholic and be addicted to chocolate and wouldnt stop eating it.
one word. chocolate. once you start eating it you wont stop, i gained 2 stn while being depressed and comfort eating
Yes, you can die from eating too much chocolate.
NO! you can't get spots from eating chocolate.
Eating chocolate does not cause acne. Nor does dirt or make-up.
If you don't feel good after eating chocolate, this can be a sign of sugar sensitivity. Other causes can be an allergy to the milk in milk chocolate or over eating.
yes eating too much chocolate will cause you constipation
Eating chocolate is known for stressing or hurting your vocal cords.
Yes, eating chocolate can be fatal to dogs. The most dangerous type is dark baking chocolate, as it has the highest concentration of cacao in it.
NO NO NO NO NO NO it cant its never been scientifically proven, in fact its been proven that it doesn't cause spots, parents say it to stop their children eating to much chocolate.