They make money by jobs and buying things
how did connecticut earn money
Around 200-400 pounds a year.
They used coins and paper money.
In America people int he 1700s spoke with an English accent. see 1700s English Dialects
People in Rhode Island made money by trading(trading ports where the ships sailed to different places for foods,spices,cotton)and many factories that manufactured these ships,clothing/materials,and processed the foods.
Try googling "1700s people"
People made a living in Connecticut in the 1700s in various ways. Some of the common ventures included farming, rearing livestock, weaving and shoe making among others.
people in Michigan make there money by working.
people could make money by agriculture
90% of the colonies were in farming. The other 10% were merchants, sailors, professional people, and manufacturing.
They get jobs, typically. That's the best way to make money. Other people inherit, invest, or do other things to make money, but generally speaking, getting a job is what people do to make money.
how do theocracy people make money
I think it was pounds and pence?
most people in Ghana make money by farming
The same way that people make money everywhere. We have jobs.