History of the United States

How do you become a licensed repo person in the state of Pennsylvania?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 18:30:31
2015-07-15 18:30:31

by Rich Goldsmith contributed on December 07, 2003, at 00:26am. Last updated on December 08, 2003, at 12:31pm. In Pennsylvania, you contact the Pennsylvania Department of Banking for an application for Licensure Collector-Repossessor. License is required under Title 69 section 601. You have to file an application with a bond of $5,000, a $350 license fee, and fingerprints for a criminal history check. The annual renewal fee $250. The license is issued under the Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Act. Records are required to be maintain on business of collecting payments or installment sale contracts or repossessing motor vehicles. More details are in the Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Act.


Related Questions

User Avatar

No it was the second US State.

User Avatar

By definition, home care is done by licensed personnel. One must check with their local department of health for the state requirements to become licensed.

User Avatar

Philadelphia is a city, located in the "state" of Pennsylvania

User Avatar

Pennsylvania is more of a state of mind than an actual state. Trust me. I live in the state next to it.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.