You need to run these 6 essential steps to remove all the spyware on your computer.
1. Run Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
2. Run the vundo and combo fix
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
4. Run the anti spyware removal programs spybot
5 Run Superantispyware
6. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
Install threat fire which will enhance your antivirus protection
- I had this very annoying problem. I tried spybotd13, but the problem persisted. Eventually I got Ad-aware 6.0 and it fixed the problem. It seemed like Ad-aware had to remove the bad registry entries after a re-boot but before any of my other programs started. It worked really well and gave my registry a clean bill of health thereafter. I'm back to being able type my urls into the Address space!
- The following worked for me. At the URL: Go to where it says "How to Deactivate the Quick! Service" and where it says Internet Explorer Users, hit "click here". For Netscape Users, try the "click here" just below. Once I hit "click here" I was immediately able to use the URL field without it looping to onestepsearch.