How do you get a work permit if you are home schooled?

Most places of employment have a minors work permit that you must have signed by your parents and your school advisor. On the new forms that come from Washington State there is space to enter 'home schooled.' Contact the State Offices of your home state to get a copy of the labor laws for minors and a copy of a minors work permit.