Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence

How do you leave your abusive husband when you have four young children?

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 07, 2007 5:44PM

Please look in your yellow pages or online for a local shelter for abuse victims. You can also call your local police's non emergency number and ask for information on shelters or organizations that help out abuse victims.