How do you obtain a 3-port relay device manufactured by Klixon and found in a Flotec sump pump motor as Flotec only buys motors complete and does not sell parts?

You replace the sump pump, float switch, and check valve all at once to ensure that your basement stays dry... This is not something to be cheap on!