Removing the Transaxle is easy, the best thing to get is one of the Haynes manuals - I just put a clutch in my son's 626 this past weekend -
1 raise the front end of the car and remove the tires and disconnect the battery.
2. have someone stand on the brakes and remove the center nut out of the wheel
3. Remove the steering joint, if done correctly no harm will come to it.
4. Disconnect the front struts from the front hub assembly
5. Remove the Cross member on the Driver's side of the vehicle.
6. You should be able to twist the front end to a point to where the axel will come out of the front end - take a pry bar and put it in between the transaxel and axel and pop out the other end, cover both ends with a plastic bag or greasy rag to keep dirt and moisture off of it.
7. Repeat 2-4 on the passenger side.
8. There are some brackets on the back side of the engine that need to be removed prior to removing the axel on the passenger side. Again cover both ends.
9 place a jack under the transmission and disconnect the mounting brackets.
10. Remove all the bolts around the bell housing - to include removing the starter and disconnecting the clutch cable or slave cylinder.
11. place the pry bar between the engine and the bell housing and carefully separate the two - at this point you should be able to slowly lower the tranny and slide it out from under the car.
I may have skipped a few parts but this is what I remember I did to replace the clutch.
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement?
What is pokediger1s password on roblox?
What is Louis Tomlinson's IQ?
How many people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4 1776?
Which way should you set your ceiling fan to turn - in the summer and in the winter?
How many kids did Alexander Hamilton have?
Does jimmy and Michelle capps have any children together?
What is modal fabric??
What were George Washingtons false teeth made from?
Who was Yale University named after?
What determines whether you are left or right handed?
What would you do if the internet was suddenly gone?
What is the longest plate appearance in MLB history?
What is the official name of the Statue of Liberty?
Why can't we remember our dreams?
Which of Congress's powers is implied through the necessary and proper clause?
Which 2 London Underground stations have no letters in common with breakfast?
Is child singer Kim Sol Mae dead?
What is the national local and organisational agreed ways of working for advance care planning?
Where is elisa boyer today?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
Why was James Cagney estranged from his children?
Why a variable-pitch rack and pinion system is sometimes used?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.