Ford Contour
Chevy Silverado
Chevy S-10
Ford Ranger XLT

How do you replace a temperature sending unit on a 1998 Ford Contour?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 19:58:22
2015-07-15 19:58:22

Follow the main hose that goes from radiator to engine block. It is on engine block between the main hose connected to engine block and a pullye. The heat gauge wire is snapped on the sensor. Remove the wire and replace the sensor.


Related Questions

User Avatar

Are there any steps on how to change the alternator on a 1198 ford contour?

User Avatar

The 1998 Ford Fiesta 1.3 liter engine temperature sending unit can be found on the front of the engine. The temperature sending unit will be near the thermostat housing.

User Avatar

Where is the transmission fluid temperature sensor on a 1998 Honda accord and how do you replace it?"

User Avatar

it the main belt on the side of the motor its on the right of the car

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.