How to replace a rear brake lamp on a 1999-2004 Honda Odyssey
The bulb to use is a Sylvania 7443 available at Pep Boys.
The brake lamp is located in the rear quarter panel adjacent to the hatch. It is the topmost of the two lamps in this housing. (1) Open the rear hatch.
(2) Locate the two tabs in the black plastic part of the brake lamp housing, right next to the red plastic brake lamp lens. These tabs are about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and are hard to see in bad light.
(3) Pry these tabs open using a flat-head screwdriver. They hinge out and stay attached to the black plastic housing.
(4) Under each tab is a Phillips-head (star) screw that you need to remove. When both are removed, the whole lamp housing (red lens, black plastic part, bulbs and all) will loosen but not come away completely.
(5) The housing is being retained by a plastic "dart" fixing at its front. Pull firmly on the housing, straight back, and rock the housing ever so slightly in an up and down motion to loosen the fixing at the front. With a bit of patience will see the whole housing loosen and come away in your hands. If it doesn't come out easily, pry the front of the lens every so gently against the body with the tip of the flathead screwdriver. . It will still be attached to the car by the wires, etc.
(6) The brake lamp is the topmost one.
(7) Remove the lamp socket and lamp from the housing by turning 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. (8) Replace the lamp. Have someone pump the brakes to confirm that the lamp works.
(9) Reverse the process to reassemble.
how do you replace a 2000 handa odyssey radiator
Original equipment part for brake light replacement on 2000 Honda Odyssey EX is: 7443 W21/5W STANLEY 12V 03U E4 2DW
See detailed installation instructions here: http://www.handa-accessories.com/odyssey/02odysseyhitch.pdf
what is the tcc
there is 2 plastic pieces (red) on either side of the light remove those, careful they break easy then two screws pull it off, and replace the bulb
The 2000 Odyssey is a "front" wheel drive vehicle.
Inside the transmission.
How do i replace brake lines on a 2000 grand am
where is the 38850-S0X-A12 multiplex control unit located on a 2000 honda odyssey lx
In the 1999 Odyssey it is located in the base of the washer reservoir.
The fuel tank capacity of a 2000 Honda Odyssey is 21 gallons. This provides sufficient capacity for the vehicle to travel up to 400 miles.
The Kelley Blue Book value for a 2000 Honda Odyssey in excellent condition is $5296. The value drops to $4446 for a very good condition Honda Odyssey and even lower for rougher condition models.
How do you change the front and rear brake pads on a 2000 Honda Civic Si?
were is the tdc problem
The 2000 Honda Odyssey came equipped in a 3.5L 6-cylinder engine. 0W30 and 5W30 are specified for all-season use in this engine.
The Odyssey is built in the Honda plant in Alabama. The have been built there since 1999. Before that the Odyssey was actually a Isuzu built in Japan. The current Odyssey is rated the best minivan by many different sources.
Likely your transmission is dying. Google "odyssey transmission" and you will find lots of reports about problems with 2000- 2004 Odyssey transmissions. If you are persistent enough, Honda might help some with the repair.
the factory size is 16 inch rims on the 2000 model
disconect battery for 15 seconds
The bulb has broken.