Front Struts Removal
1. Remove Hubcap of Strut you want to replace first, either passenger side or driver side
2. "Loosen" do not remove Lug nuts on tire.
3. Place jack underneath cross-member of vehicle or just a secure, hard surface underneath car.
4. Put Emergency Brake on
5. Place Blocks of wood behind the three tires not being jacked.
6. Jack up car until tire can move freely left-right, and spins.
7. Remove Lug nuts/Tire.
8. Using Pliers or a Flathead screwdriver remove brake line retaining clip.
9. Using 17mm socket and wrench remove the two strut bolts and nuts.
10. Pop Hood, Using 15mm socket remove 2 out of the 3 nuts securing the top of the strut to the car.
11. Now the next step is most easily accomplished with a partner, but can be done solo. While Holding bottom half of strut remove the last top nut securing the strut to the car, once nut is removed you can completely remove the strut.
When did women first get the right to vote?
What is ROBLOX's password on roblox?
How long does it take regular mail to reach Tennessee from Michigan?
How many times can 18 go into 100?
What year woould you graduate high school if you were born in 1968?
How long does it take a oak tree to grow 30m high?
What is the feminine gender of poet?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
What were George Washington's false teeth made from?
Who was Yale University named after?
How much pavan is one kg gold?
Is marmot halal or haram?
What is the name of Lavanya in devyani serial?
Problems that can occur with the hand fitting activities?
Is it illegal to pick tiger lilies in Alberta?
Who is the man who sits next to Robin McGraw on the Dr. Phil show?
What are the energy changes when icing sugar burns?
What is the laqab of hazrat idrees?