Jeep Cherokee

How do you replace the lighter fuse for a Jeep Cherokee 1996?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-09-18 00:17:57
2014-09-18 00:17:57

Replacing fuses in a car is pretty easy. Make sure the car is completely off, grab the correct fuse for the lighter in the car, pull it out, push the new fuse in its place, close the fuse box and turn on the car.

User Avatar

Related Questions

Not one penny. The 1996 Jeep Cherokee does not have a timing belt. It has a timing chain.

Where is the cigarette lighter fuse on a 1994 jeep grand cherokee located

this is because he was a monkey this is because he was a monkey

The Haynes Jeep Cherokee 1984 - 1996 book has 7 different diagrams which show how to do that repair.

Where is the windshield wiper relay located on a 1996 grand jeep Cherokee

where is the security system located on a 1996 jeep grand Cherokee

Have the alternator checked. It happened to me, and I had to replace it.

How do I replace water pump on 2004 jeep grand Cherokee

The thermostat on a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L is replaced by draining the coolant and disconnecting the radiator hose. The housing is then unbolted, the thermostat removed, and a new unit put in its place.

Open it then pull it out it has two tips on the end of it.

The thermostat on a 1996 Jeep Cherokee is under the housing where the upper radiator hose attaches to the engine.

Where is the fuel pump located on a 1985 jeep cherokee

How to replace spark plugs in a 1989 jeep cherokee?

It does not have a modulator.

No, the 1994 has a hydraulic governor while the 1996 has an electronic governor.

The correct factory tire size for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee is 215/75-15.

1985-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ should interchange 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ should interchange

Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-1996 should interchange Jeep Cherokee XJ 1997-2001 should interchange

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.