How do you replace the neutral safety switch on a 1997 Plymouth Breeze 4-cyl automatic?

The neutral switch is located on the left side of the transmission, toward the front of the car, by the radiator. It's black plastic and goes in at an angle on the side of the trans, just above the trans oil pan. Unscrew it and screw in a new one.