It's easier than it looks.
Working from the trunk:
1. locate the 2 retaining knobs (doohickeys that you fasten the trunk cargo net to) for the Hard plastic trunk liner near to and inside of the rear light assembly. Unscrew the knobs.
2. Pulling back the plastic liner, locate the 4 studs (threaded posts). 3 will be located vertically in a line, the fourth, outboard and lower. Using a 10mm wrench(small), remove 3 of the 4 nuts fastening the light assembly to the body. DO NOT remove the lowest nut of the 3 in a vertical line, as this does not fasten the light assembly. DON'T LOSE THE NUTS OR WASHERS.
Working from the rear of the car:
1. Hand pull the light assembly from the car body.
2. Remove bad lamp. Twist lamp socket and pull out of assembly. Pull lamp and replace with #3057.
1. Test light prior to reassembly.
2. Ensure Gasket material for assembly and studs is intact, this keeps water/dust out and dampens movement (prevents rattling and increases the life of lamp).
3. Use Reverse instruction for reassembly.
Work Safe and drink responsibly.
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Give me food and I will live give me water and I will die what am I?
How do you spell water with 3 letters?
What countries have only three syllables in their name?
What is 8 divided by 2(2 plus 2)?
What does ckcd debit mean on a bank statement?
Are Danny Devito and Joe Devito related?
WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION ON THE SUBJECT NSTP AND TO THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATE?
What patterns are involved in multiplying algebraic expressions?
What are the advantages of using a two-way chart?
Bakit hindi kasama sa pinagpilian si andres bonifacio bilang bayani?
Why the story entitled origin of fair complexion and fair hair?
Who is the official channel for the DoD engaging the news media?