It's easier than it looks.
Working from the trunk:
1. locate the 2 retaining knobs (doohickeys that you fasten the trunk cargo net to) for the Hard plastic trunk liner near to and inside of the rear light assembly. Unscrew the knobs.
2. Pulling back the plastic liner, locate the 4 studs (threaded posts). 3 will be located vertically in a line, the fourth, outboard and lower. Using a 10mm wrench(small), remove 3 of the 4 nuts fastening the light assembly to the body. DO NOT remove the lowest nut of the 3 in a vertical line, as this does not fasten the light assembly. DON'T LOSE THE NUTS OR WASHERS.
Working from the rear of the car:
1. Hand pull the light assembly from the car body.
2. Remove bad lamp. Twist lamp socket and pull out of assembly. Pull lamp and replace with #3057.
1. Test light prior to reassembly.
2. Ensure Gasket material for assembly and studs is intact, this keeps water/dust out and dampens movement (prevents rattling and increases the life of lamp).
3. Use Reverse instruction for reassembly.
Work Safe and drink responsibly.
It is quite simple to replace the turn signal switch on your 1990 Buick LeSabre. The turn signal switch simply plugs in and out.
There is a very good step-by-step at this site: http://tss.likeabigdog.com/
Replace axle on 2001 buick Lesabre
how do you replace the fuel pump on a 1997 buick lesabre
Where is the a Alternator located on 1999 buick lesabre
How do you replace the front turn signal bulb located on a 2001 Buick Century?"
where do the thermostat go in my 93 buick lesabre
Where is the thermostat located on a 1987 Buick LeSabre?
where is the engine controle module located in a 1995 buick lesabre
replace the combination switch on the turn signal stalk
Bulbs or turn signal flasher, maybe even the switch.
How do I replace heater core on 98 Buick lesabre
how much would it cost to replace the heater coil on a 1999 buick leSabre
where is the relay located on a 87 lesabre
Located in fuel tank - remove tank to access
Check www.autozone.com, they have a Repair Info section that covers Buick LeSabre with this info.
where is the thermostat located in a 2003 buick lasaber
Hey Phill=the front ones can be gotten to from the rear of the light assy and on some of the cars you can get to the rear ones in the trunk. GoodluckJoe
This varies with model year.
Cost on replacing ball joints on a 2001 Buick lesabre
Fuel tank must be removed. Pump is located inside the tank, on top.
fuel pump relay location in 1994 buick lesabre
The battery for the Buick LeSabre (2000) is located under the rear seat cushion.