If there are no screws holding in the lens, then you will have to remove the inside panel behind the lights- just enough to reach your hand in . Once you have that off,you ought to be able to reach in and grab the socket to remove the bulb.
Its funny cause I just had to replace most of lights a few moments ago. Here's what the owner's manual says:
1. Remove the two inboard nuts on the assembly.
2. Pull side assembly rearward to clear studs.
3. Rotate side assembly on the outboard side releasing the upper clip.
4. Slide assembly slightly upward to release lower clip.
5. Reinstall the clips to the side assembly.
6. Remove the three nuts on the taillamp.
7. Remove the tailamp from the vehicle.
8. To Remove, squeeze the tab on the side of the sockets while turning them counterclockwise.
9. Turn the bulb counterclockwise to remove it. Install the new bulb.
10. Reverse the above steps to reinstall the lamp.
Where is the left rear brake and turn signal relay located on a 2010 Chevy express van. V-6
how to change front left turn signal bulb on a 2004 chevy express
pull the steering wheel
If you remove the headlight assembly you will have access to the turn signal bulb.
The turn signal switch is located in the left side of the steering column attached to the turn signal arm. It is one unit with the 4 way flasher.
It is at the output of the condenser. Remove the passenger turn signal lense to access it.
To change the front signal light on a 2006 Chevy Express van, remove the bottom plastic cover that runs along the grill. Pull the push pins that hold the light in place. Remove the bulb and replace with new.
Remove the lightbulb connector from the back of your turn signal. Take hold of the lightbulb, push in and turn at the same time. The lightbulb will come out. Reverse the process to install the new lightbulb.
My Flasher unit is clicking real fast but the turn signal does not work. Is this the flasher or a furse?
How do you replace a turn signal bulb in a 1998 cavalier
there located behind the dash below the radio to the left of the ashtray. side by side,hazzard and turn signal
How do I replace the heater core in a Chevy express 1500