Credit and Debit Cards
Debt Consolidation

How do you report a debtor and what actions can you take to recover your payment?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Only corporations can report to credit companies like; equifax, transunion, etc. The only way to get your money is to file a civil case in small claims court in your local jurisdiction and get your case and the dead beat in front of the judge. If it is for a large amount of money you will need an attorney.