Ok, I have an active dealer code figured out. You're going to need to take a pen and paper with you out to the car.
1) Go out to your car, and put the key to the 'on' position (not run). When the radio turns on, press and hold #2 and #3. After about ten seconds, three numbers will appear on the screen. Take your time and write these down.
2) After you have the first three numbers, press and release the AM/FM button. Three more numbers will appear on the screen. Write these down.
3) With your new-found 6-digit code, go inside and call 1-800-537-5140. It's just an electronic answering machine. Once the guy finishes talking, press 202108, followed by the *Asterisk* button (not pound).
4) He'll then tell you to enter in your 4- or 6-digit code, followed by the star/asterisk again. So, type in the numbers you got out of your radio, and hit star/asterisk.
5) He'll then tell you your 4-digit unlock code. Write it down.
There is a reset button on the front.
Reset anti theft system
Hit the reset button.
A Chrysler LHS does not have a fuel system reset.
how to reset security system on ford explorer 2004
how can I reset the security system on my 06 saturn vue
How do you reset the security system on a 2003 nissan xterra?
To reset an alarm system on a 2005 Honda Civic locate the brain. The brain should have a reset button located on it. Press it to reset the alarm.
How to reset the theft system on 1997 Cadillac Seville
If you have set the alarm system off, lock the driver door, and then unlock it with the key and that should reset the security system.
how to reset security system in a 2001 dodge durango
How would I reset the theft system on a n 03u dodge neon
How do I reset anti thieft system without door key
how do you reset the anti-theft system on a 1999 ford windstar
To reset a viper immobilizer, disconnect the negative terminal which is connected to the battery and keep it disconnected. After several minutes, reconnect the system and your system should reset.
The remote control alarm system can be reset by entering the four digit pin number. Once the pin number is entered the alarm system will be reset.
There is no reset button.
The evaporative system needs to reset. How?
reset botton for the alarm
In most cases the theft deterrent system in your 2007 Chevrolet Impala will reset itself in 10 minutes. You can also remove the fuse for 10 seconds and replace it to reset the system.
try turning your steering wheel side to side slowly as your turning key to unlock steering... it's a theftdeterrent
On my 96 wagon , I have to disconnect the battery for about ten minutes to reset the system
how do you reset the alarm system service light on a 2001 volvo s80
how to reset anti-theft system to start engine
You will have to reset your DS or what ever Nintendo system your using.