Auto Loans and Financing

How does a private party registered owner in CA repossess a motorcycle from someone who is living in another state?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 19:36:05
2015-07-15 19:36:05

re-run. see above post


Related Questions

User Avatar

This depends on who owns the property. If the property is yours then no registration required Do you have permission, Then no registration required. Other wise yes it must be registered

User Avatar

The state doesn't repossess your car - private companies do that on behalf of the lienholder. They don't charge you for private property left in your car when they repossess it - that would be illegal. They charge a "storage fee" for the items they remove from your car. Underhanded, yes, but they can legally do it.

User Avatar

No, they are allowed to come and take it away.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.