Thee is some variation on door panels through the years, particularly on the drivers door with power windows and door locks. You will have to figure those out, but that is not difficult.
To remove the door panel from a Chevy Celebrity:
1. Pry off door lock lever.
2. If the car has an inside remote mirror loosen the set screw that holds the joy stick in.
3. Remove the two screws that hold the trim panel, remove the panel. If the car has power door locks remove the connector.
4. If the car has manual windows remove the window crank.
5. Remove the other screw at the top front of the panel.
6. The sides and bottom of the panel are held in with plastic studs. Insert a thin piece of metal between the panel and the door and gently pry apart. The plastic studs are often old and no longer pliable so you will break most of them getting the panel off. Replacements are available in the "Help" line of parts. The replacements vary slightly from the original but will work.
7. Remove the arm rest. Later models have a grab handle, there is a screw under the trim piece at the top, remove it.
8. Lift up on the panel to free it from the top of the door.
9. If the car has power windows remove the plug that holds the wire harness to the switch. At this point the panel should be free from the door.
remove the inside door panel and you'll see how it attaches on the inside of the door.
You will need to remove the inside door panel, by prying outward on the door panel retaining clips. When the door panel is removed the door handle assembly will be visible. Remove the door handle retaining bolts.
Go to your local auto parts door and get yourselfg a door panel removal tool. This is the only way if you want to get the panel back on. It is held on by plastic bolts, which were not designed to be removed, rather to hold the panel on. Locate where these plastic bolts are at underneath the panel and use the removal tool to pop the panel off
Remove the screws in the door panel.
There are three places where the door panel has screws that need to be removed. You also need to remove the window crank and any other hardware that is external to the panel.
You will need to remove the door panel of your 1997 Chevrolet Corvette. When the door panel is removed the mirror retaining bolts will be visible. Tighten the mirror retaining bolts.
You have to remove the door panels first and then bend the prongs back and they will come out of the door panel. You cannot remove the speakers until the door panel has been removed.
To remove the poor panel on Vectra the screwdriver that will be used to unscrew the screws. Once the screws have been removed, the door panel on Vectra can then be removed.
You can put a manual rollup window back on track, in your 1994 Chevy Cavalier, by removing the inside door panel. The window track is easily visible with the door panel removed.
i removed the door panel on a friends 93 Chevy. I'm going to assume it's a similar process. there should be plastic pins every foot or so on the perimeter of the door panel holding it the metal door. you should be able to just pop the door panel off.
The inside door panel on a Chevy Tahoe is put on with a series of clips. If there are lights in the door, the lenses on the lights can be removed first. Then gently pry off the clips at the corners with a screwdriver.