Citizenship and Marriage
Age of Consent & Underage Relationships
United Kingdom

How long will a Cuban male have to remain married to an American to get work papers residency and ultimately citizenship?

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 24, 2005 5:54AM

call USCIS at 1-800-375-5283 and talk to a represenative, or visit their website at (uscis used to be called INS, and they are part of homeland security they can answer most questions reguarding immigration and visas)