Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-10-20 06:37:28

Fines and deportation.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

You have to establish residency in the state. To establish residency, you have to show that actually you live at a certain location in that state. This can be accomplished through obtaining a driver's license, registering to vote, having a lease, paying property taxes, or paying utility bills.

A citizen is a member of a nation who was either born there or naturalized and who owes allegianec to the government while receiving certain rights and protections in return. Noncitizen National is born in territories possessed by a nation, owes allegiance to government and lacks certain rights.

You must be 21 years old to apply for your parents. Simply fill out application for residency for your mother with the IRS.

Whether a US citizen can work in Japan is completely unrelated to that person's UK residency status. It is a matter for Japanese law and regulations.

AnswerAs long as they so choose. US citizens do not lose their citizenship simply by traveling for extended periods of time outside of the US or even if they establish residency in another country.

No. He has held Australian residency, British Citizenship (as a citizen of Hong Kong) and now of course is a Chinese citizen.

Yes. If their mother or father became a US. citizen then legally if they're under 18 they are a citizen.

No. He has held Australian residency, British Citizenship (as a citizen of Hong Kong) and now of course is a Chinese citizen.

Her child is definitely a US citizen which the baby's birth certificate proves it. but the mother cant apply for residency.

No, as you have to have Nevada residency, even if a US citizen. Look up divorce dude ranches.

Someone born there is a US Citizen and can become the US President. They can not reside in Puerto Rico and must establish residency for 14 years in a US State before they can seek that office.

Anyone that is a citizen or has legal residency can serve as a sponsor

Yes. The child will be a US citizen. The parent will need to apply for permanent residency.

If you are a US Citizen, legally divorced or widowed, you can request permanent residency for your spouse, regardless of how you gained your citizenship.

She will still need to be sponsored by the spouse (who is an American Citizen) and apply for residency first. Once permanent residency is granted, she has to wait (I believe it's approximately two years) to apply for citizenship.

14 years of US residency is required for someone to become president. ( He must also be a natural born citizen of the the United States.

I am a US citizen and permanent resident of Ukraine. Usually, the foreign citizen must marry a Ukrainian citizen and reside in the country. After two years of marriage, an application for residency can be made at the district OVIR office. This gives most of the benefits of citizenship, except voting rights. It also obviates the need to repeatedly obtain Ukrainian visas.

Yes, he does. He is a Canadian citizen living in the US.

Your residency is whatever state you have a license in, and if you were born in the U.S. you are a citizen. If not, then you must taken a citizenship test, until then if you werent born here you arent a citizen.

No, marriage to a US citizen only reduces the required residency period for permanent residents who wish to become US citizens.

No, the UK citizen would not become a US citizen. First the UK citizen would have to apply through INS for a work permit and perminent residency. The work permit will be issued within month (probably), but perminent residency could take 18 months or more; during which time the applicant would be expected to remain and work in the US (short overseas visits sometimes permitted). Once perminent residency has been established a 'green card' will be issued and 3-5 years after this the immigrant can apply for US citizenship.

No, both my marriages were like the one you described. They will get their residency regardless.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.