Asked in
Citizenship and Marriage
Similarities Between

If you can't get into Canada to visit due to having a felony on your record for grand theft but you married a Canadian in the US could you get into Canada as his wife?


User Avatar
Wiki User
January 07, 2009 3:50AM

You should go to your nearest Canadian Consulate (most major cities in the US have them) and they will be able to give you a concrete answer.