Law & Legal Issues
Child Support

If you were court ordered to pay child support in a divorce and have more kids later on how do you have the initial amt of child support lowered for the first kid from the divorce?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-08-14 01:21:15

It depends upon the state you live in and what their laws are

regarding modification of child support. In Texas, for example, you

would need to file a modification of child support.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.