Asked in
Children and the Law
Georgia (US State)

In the state of Georgia if DFACS opens an investigation into your home what do you have to do to get them to close it?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 04, 2007 7:02PM

It really depends on what specifically your family has been accused of and how old your children are. Although DFACS has a statewide policy and procedures manual things often vary from county to county.

You may want to check out Georgia Family Rights (

I hope I've at least given you a start and doing some quick learning for yourself. If you need help, let me know.

Dorothy Kernaghan-Baez