Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-03-01 20:17:07

It is possible, with parental consent, for a child to live in almost any situation as long as it is not dangerous. Without parental consent, it may be possible, but parents could demand that the child return home at any time. Other considerations are: for enrolling in school, consent to medial procedures, and other practical purposes, a family member cannot act as a parent unless they have proof of custody. Even if parents don't object to the situation, if they are not actively supportive it may be difficult for the 15-year-old to enroll in school, get permission slips signed, visit a doctor, etc. Laws vary from state-to-state, consult local resources (such as non-profit legal aide orgazations or state government websites) for more information specific to your region.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

What Water use in household purposes?

household is me

Can an astable multivibrator replace household wiring if the circuit is modified?

No. Household wiring requires household wiring.

What is a sibling household family?

wat is a siblin household

Household bases are suitable for?

household bases are suitable for

Who is the roman household god?

it is lar that is the household god

How do you apply economics in your household?

How do you apply economics in your household?

What is a sentence for the word household?

There are five people in our household.

How many syllables in household?

Household has two syllables.

How can you use the word household in a sentence?

The Household Cavalry is one of the most deadly and respected regiments of the British Army.The household staff decided to quit over the pay cut.

What is a household industry?

Household industry was defined as an industry conducted by the head of the household himself/herself and/or by the members of the household at home or within the village in rural areas, and only within the precincts of the house where the household lived in urban areas.

What is gross household income?

gross household income is how much money everyone in your "household" brings home after taxes.

What was the average household income in 1958?

what was the average household income in 1958? what was the average household income in 1958?

Can you have a divorce on sims 3 ambition and still keep the baby?

If the baby is in your household and you divorce someone in your household everyone still stays in the household and then you choose the parent that moves out and which keeps baby. If you have the baby in your household and divorce someone not in your household then you keep the baby. If the baby is in another household you won't keep the baby. You need to go to edit town mode and move the baby in your household.

Household bases are suitable for what?

household bases are suitable for cleaning

How do you convert household system?

hoe do you convert household system?

Household ionic compounds?

what are a few household ionic copmpounds

What is the formula for household bleach?

The formula for household bleach is: NaClO

How do you calculate the value of household saving?

formula household saving

Where was the Childrens and Household Tales published?

Children's and Household Tales

Is neon used in household products?

No, not in most household preoducts

What household object is a kilometer long?

..... If you have a household runway maybe

Is the family a household unit?

yes the family is a household unit.

What is the French for household?

An household is "un foyer" (masc.) in French.

How do you say Household and Family in Irish?

Teaghlach (household, family)

How does the pH of household bleach compare to the pH of household ammonia?

Household ammonia has 10 times higher H+ concentration