Yes it is possible. Birth Control only protects you against a 98% chance of pregnancy so there is still a 2% chance of pregnancy occurring.
Yasmin is a female's name, as well as the name of an oral contraceptive. "Jasmine" is the name of a flower, as well as a female's name.
What kind of diet pills??? Dr. Dan
If you are not pregnant it has nothing to do with the Yasmin. if you have sex you must take proper precautions if you don't want to get pregnant or end up with a sexually transmitted disease. Nothing will give you complete protection but the use of a condom would be a good idea on short notice.
yOU BEGIN TAKING YOUR FIRST YASMIN TABLET ON THE LAST DAY OF THE ACTIVE (PINK) YAZ tablets, or at the very latest on the day after your last inactive (white) yaz tablet.
Yes Jim Kerrs daughter Yasmin is pregnant!
I was on the pill (Yasmin) for 5 years and got my period 4 days after I stopped taking it. Everyone is different though.
After beginning Yasmin, the pill can regulate your periods. Yasmin is normally a birth control pill that is used to prevent pregnancy.
At the end of a packet is always the best way to stop taking any BCP.
When I became pregnant I was taking yasmin ....and to my knowledge i had not even missed a day. she should take a home preg test and go to the doctors as well, if she bellieves she is pregnant she should stop taking the pill. Also if you stop taking the pill and start again, like when you first get on the pill,it has to get into your system again and that can take a while so i would deffinetly check on that
If you take Yasmin continuously, you will get withdrawal bleeding when you get to the next rest period. You may also have unexpected spotting or breakthrough bleeding.
Yasmin Diamond's birth name is Yasmin Nasi.
Jasmin rhymes with Yasmin
Yes of course it is, my name is yasmin and i love my name being yasmin.
Yasmin Lee's birth name is Yasmin Kosal Sim.
Yasmin Shaikh has written: 'Yasmin Arabic Heena Designs'
Yasmin Spain's birth name is Yasmin Makeba Giles.
Yasmin Fudakowska's birth name is Yasmin Fudakowska-Gow.
Yasmin Kerr's birth name is Yasmin Paris Kerr.
Yasmin Zakher's birth name is Yasmin Shadena Zakher.
i have the bratz yasmin doll and it said "to be like yasmin just follow the things inside the book" and that is how i became exacly like yasmin
Yasmin Le Bon's birth name is Parvaneh, Yasmin.
Yasmin Karssing's birth name is Yasmin Lucienne Jonnie Karssing.
Pretty Princess or Yasmin
Not necessarily. You should check with your doctor to be positive, of course, but some women skip a period occasionally. It is more likely if you have just started taking the pills (the last month or two), and your body isn't totally adjusted to them yet.